- Infinite 100% Croconators spawn after:
- 20 seconds, delay 0.07~6 seconds2~180f.
- 40 seconds, delay 0.07~4 seconds2~120f.
- 60 seconds, delay 0.07~2 seconds2~60f.
- Infinite 300% Croconators spawn after:
- 80 seconds, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 100 seconds, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 120 seconds, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- Infinite 600% Croconators spawn after:
- 140 seconds, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 160 seconds, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 180 seconds, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- On base hit, Relic Bun-Bun spawns as the boss.
All units used are level 40, no talents, except for Modern Cat wich is level 50, this strategy should work with lower levels if you use cats like Awakened Mina for weakening, Awakened Musashi/Medusa Cat for freezing, or Schoolbus Nyandam for slowing the Relic Bun-Bun.
In the free slot, use any anti-relic that outranges Relic Bun-Bun, or Catornado if you don't want waste time after the Relic Bun-Bun dies.
Wait until the first Croconator spawns, send a single Modern Cat to stall until you have money to deploy Cyberpunk Cat and any of the other expensive units you may have in your lineup, after doing that spam everything but the combo units and Catornado (if you have him) and you should kill the Relic Bun-Bun, after that it's just a waiting game until your units destroy the base, unless you have Catornado wich will help reduce the time wasted.