- After 10 seconds, 3 Relic Doges spawn, delay between them is 6.7~10 seconds.
- After 1 minute, 10 more Relic Doges spawn, delay between them is 3.3~5 seconds.
- After 10 minutes, 3 more Relic Doges spawn. All of them respawn up to 5 times after 5~10 seconds each.
- When the enemy base is attacked, Cruel Angel Clionel spawns with 2 Relic Doges, Gabriel and Heavenly Hippoe.
- The first Relic Doge respawns infinitely every 26.7~53.3 seconds.
- The second Relic Doge respawns up to 24 times after 10~11.7 seconds each.
- Gabriel respawns every 15~18.3 seconds, up to 13 can be seen.
- Heavenly Hippoe respawns every 18.3~21.7 seconds, up to 8 can be seen.
Strategy 1 (ft Gameron):
- Slot 1: Sportswomen (Defense up Sm) (Swimmer Cat Lv 38, Sportswomen cat), Biohazard (Zombie Cat, (Cat Research Up Small), Express Cat Level 35
- Slot 2: Eraser Cat Lv 20+55, Ramen Cat Lv 40+5, Manic Jamiera Lv 30, Can Can Lv 38+5, King Gameron Lv 39+0
- Powerups: Rich Cat, (optional Sniper the Cat)
- Stall with eraser cat and Ramen cat until 2 Relic Doges come, then spawn Can-Can cats. You're trying to time it so the second wave of Relic Doges meets your Can-Can stack in the middle of the battlefield.
- Spawn King Gameron as soon as you have money, probably immediately after the first wave of Relic Doges die.
- Upon hitting the base, fire the cat Cannon so your Can-Can cats can get a hit in on the incoming wave of Doges and Hippoes.
- Spam Eraser Cat, Ramen Cat, Manic Jamiera, Express Cat, and Swimmer cat, being sure to prioritize spawning in a second Gameron when possible. Clionel should die once the Relic Doge spam ceases.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.