- After 10 seconds, 3 Relic Doges spawn, delay between them is 6.7~10 seconds.
- After 1 minute, 10 more Relic Doges spawn, delay between them is 3.3~5 seconds.
- After 10 minutes, 3 more Relic Doges spawn. All of them respawn up to 5 times after 5~10 seconds each.
- When the enemy base is attacked, Cruel Angel Clionel spawns with 2 Relic Doges, Gabriel and Heavenly Hippoe.
- The first Relic Doge respawns infinitely every 26.7~53.3 seconds.
- The second Relic Doge respawns up to 24 times after 10~11.7 seconds each.
- Gabriel respawns every 15~18.3 seconds, up to 13 can be seen.
- Heavenly Hippoe respawns every 18.3~21.7 seconds, up to 8 can be seen.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Ramen Cat, Can Can Cat, Zamboney Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat. Other slots should be reserved for Cat Combos, other fast/tanky attackers with high DPS such as Fishman Cat, Jamiera Cat or Juliet the Maiko with Move Speed Up Talents/Cat Gift's.
Iron Wall Cat Cannon (should be Lvl 5+, higher level gives more time)
Stall until the second Relic Doge wave and upgrade your Worker Cat to level 5.
Once the second Relic Doge wave finishes, rush at the base with your Can Can Cats, dual Erasers, Ramen Cats and Zamboney Cat. If you have enough money, send in Jamiera Cat or other Area Attackers.
Your Can Can Cats should get there first. Right before they hit the base, activate Iron Wall.
Right after the base is hit, send in A. Bahamut. If done correctly, Bahamut should hit the Gabriels. If your meatshields block the Heavenly Hippoe before Bahamut attacks again, he won't be knocked back and he will hit the Relic Doges. Otherwise, he gets knocked back and still hits the Relic Doges.
At this point, your meatshields should have gotten inside Clionel's blind spot, so now it's a matter of spamming everything to keep Bahamut alive.
Your attackers may clip through Clionel and destroy the base, or kill Clionel. Both work as long as Bahamut stays alive.
If Clionel’s second attack slows, you better hope that at least one Ramen Cat made it into the blind spot. Otherwise, Bahamut is very likely going to die and your run will result in a loss.