- After 10 seconds, 3 Relic Doges spawn, delay between them is 6.7~10 seconds.
- After 1 minute, 10 more Relic Doges spawn, delay between them is 3.3~5 seconds.
- After 10 minutes, 3 more Relic Doges spawn. All of them respawn up to 5 times after 5~10 seconds each.
- When the enemy base is attacked, Cruel Angel Clionel spawns with 2 Relic Doges, Gabriel and Heavenly Hippoe.
- The first Relic Doge respawns infinitely every 26.7~53.3 seconds.
- The second Relic Doge respawns up to 24 times after 10~11.7 seconds each.
- Gabriel respawns every 15~18.3 seconds, up to 13 can be seen.
- Heavenly Hippoe respawns every 18.3~21.7 seconds, up to 8 can be seen.
Strategy 1 (ft. Gamereon
- Slot 1: Sportwoman (Defense UP Sm) (Swimmer Cat Lv 38, Sportsgirl Cat), Biohazard (Research Effect UP Sm) (Skelecat, Mr.), Express Cat Lv 35
- Slot 2: Eraser Cat Lv 20+55, Ramen Cat Lv 40+5, Manic Jamiera Cat Lv 30, Can Can Cat Lv 38+5, King Gamereon Lv 39
- Items: Rich Cat (required), Sniper the Cat (optional)
- Stall with Eraser Cat and Ramen Cat until two Relic Doges come, then spawn Can Can Cats. Try to time it so the second wave of Relic Doges meets your Can Can stack in the middle of the battlefield.
- Spawn King Gamereon as soon as you have money, usually immediately after the first wave of Relic Doges die.
- Upon hitting the base, fire the Cat Cannon so your Can Can Cats can get a hit in on the incoming wave of Doges and Heavenly Hippoes.
- Spam Eraser Cat, Ramen Cat, Manic Jamiera Cat, Express Cat and Swimmer cat, being sure to prioritize spawning in a second Gamereon when possible. Cruel Angel Clionel should die once the Relic Doge spam ceases.
Strategy 2 (Cheese-ish)
- Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Ramen Cat, Can Can Cat, Zamboney Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat. Other slots should be reserved for Cat Combos, other fast/tanky attackers with high DPS such as Fishman Cat or Jamiera Cat, or Juliet the Maiko with Move Speed Up Talents/Cat Gift's.
- Iron Wall Cat Cannon (should be Lvl 5+, higher level gives more time)
- Stall until the second Relic Doge wave and upgrade your Worker Cat to level 5.
- Once the second Relic Doge wave finishes, rush at the base with your Can Can Cats, dual Erasers, Ramen Cats and Zamboney Cat. If you have enough money, send in Jamiera Cat or other Area Attackers.
- Your Can Can Cats should get there first. Right before they hit the base, activate Iron Wall.
- Right after the base is hit, send in A. Bahamut. If done correctly, Bahamut should hit the Gabriels. If your meatshields block the Heavenly Hippoe before Bahamut attacks again, he won't be knocked back and he will hit the Relic Doges. Otherwise, he gets knocked back and still hits the Relic Doges.
- At this point, your meatshields should have gotten inside Clionel's blind spot, so now it's a matter of spamming everything to keep Bahamut alive.
- Your attackers may clip through Clionel and destroy the base, or kill Clionel. Both work as long as Bahamut stays alive.
- If Clionel’s second attack slows, you better hope that at least one Ramen Cat made it into the blind spot. Otherwise, Bahamut is very likely going to die and your run will result in a loss.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.