- After 0.06 seconds2f, Angry Sun spawns as the boss.
- 10 Cow Doges spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 12~18 seconds360~540f.
- 12 Cow Doges spawn after 33.33 seconds1000f, delay 6~12 seconds180~360f.
- 14 Cow Doges spawn after 46.67 seconds1400f, delay 5~10 seconds150~300f.
- 16 Cow Doges spawn after 56.67 seconds1700f, delay 4~8 seconds120~240f.
- Infinite Ms. Sign spawn after 15 minutes27000f, delay 15 minutes27000f.
|A Colossal New Year! Lv.||Strength magnifications||Base HP||Energy
|Angry Sun||Cow Doge||Ms. Sign||Treasure||Base XP|
|1||100%||3%||100%||2,021||30||Rare Cat Ticket +1||570|
|2||100%||30%||100%||22,021||40||Cat Ticket +1||760|
|3||100%||90%||100%||52,021||50||Cat Ticket +1||950|
|4||100%||210%||100%||92,021||60||Cat Ticket +1||1,140|
|5||100%||360%||100%||162,021||70||Cat Ticket +1||1,330|
|6||100%||720%||100%||272,021||80||Cat Ticket +1||1,520|
|7||100%||1260%||100%||402,021||90||Cat Ticket +1||1,710|
|8||100%||1800%||100%||552,021||100||Cat Ticket +1||1,900|
|9||100%||2400%||100%||752,021||110||Cat Ticket +1||2,090|
|10||100%||3000%||100%||1,002,021||120||Rare Cat Ticket +1||2,280|
Angry Sun is a metal enemy, so use fast critical hitters like Catornado, Jurassic Cat or, better, Crazed Moneko to defeat it as soon as possible, as to avoid dealing with him and more than one Cow Doge at once. The Cow Doges can be easily defeated with Rusher units, most preferably Awakened Bahamut Cat; who, at level 30, can one-shot every enemy consistently. However, on Level 10, the Cow Doges can actually survive from a level 30 Awakened Bahamut's first hit.
A good strategy that will easily beat Level 10 is equip 7-8 spammable cheap meatshields, and Awakened Bahamut Cat. Cat CPU and Rich Cat are recommended. When you enter battle, save up around 4500 cents. Spam a bit of meatshields so Bahamut doesn't rush forward and die, then buy Awakened Bahamut. Turn on CPU, and sit back while your meatshields shred through Angry Sun.
- The base states that there is a gift of catfood, despite it only being given if all the stages are cleared.
- This series of stages and Ayumi Manbosaki Strikes! are the only Gauntlet stages to not have at least 20 levels. This gauntlet actually has the fewest of all total.