- Fightin' Food Carts! A well-intended celebration of tasty eats descends into chaos as the rival chefs fling their tasty treats at each other! Will you be able to overcome the deep-fried fury of Chicka Fry?! - PONOS' announcement on Facebook.
A Cultured Festival (文化祭グルメ戦争, Bunkamatsuri gurume sensō, Lit. Culture Festival Gourmet War) is a celebration event that appears during mid-November.
- Clear any stage in the new map "A Cultured Festival" for chance to pick up Food Stall Cat, with better odds on each stage as you get closer to the final challenge! (Or use a Treasure Radar on any stage for a 100% chance to pick up the limited ed. character!)
During this event, a new event-stage with the same name will appear, which is accessible in the Event Section of the Stories of Legend menu. This event introduces a new enemy: Chicka Fry. By clearing the levels in this event, the player has a chance to get the Rare Cat Food Stall Cat. The difficulty and the chance to get this Cat will increase as the player progress. However, this Cat can be unlocked in one shot if the player uses a Treasure Radar before playing any level.
- *Players need to update Battle Cats app to the latest version in order to play this event.
List of Levels
|EN name||JP name||translation|
|Stage 1||Meatless Wieners||タコなしタコ焼き (Tako Nashi Takoyaki)||Octopus Without Octopus|
|Stage 2||Deep Fried Air||粉物屋と揚げ物屋 (Konabutsuya to Agemonoya)||Flour Mill and Fryer|
|Stage 3||Burnt to Perfection||焦げても売り物 (Kogete mo Urimono)||Sell Even if Burnt|
|Stage 4||Not Quite Organic||もちろん産地偽装 (Mochiron Sanchi Gisō)||Of Course Disguised Place Of Origin|
|Stage 5||Outta Change...||ピンチ！おつりが無い (Pinchi ！ O Ttsuri ga Nai)||Pinch! Change is Missing|
|Stage 6||Always In the Red||なぜ！完売赤字 (Naze ！ Kanbai Akaji)||Why! Sold-out Deficit|
- November 4th, 2016 (11:00) - November 15th, 2016 (11:00)
- November 4th, 2016 (11:00) - November 16th, 2016 (10:59)
- November 13th, 2017 (11:00) - November 21st, 2017 (10:59)