A Day of Reckoning is the first stage in The Legend Ends.
- Capy is sent out after 5 seconds.
- Camelle will spawn as a boss after 10 seconds.
- After 40 seconds, a second Capy will spawn.
- There are three waves of Gabriel peons in this stage. The first appears after 36 seconds and consists of five Gabriels, with a 1-second delay on each Gabriel.
- After 73 seconds, the second wave of peons will spawn, with eight Gabriels total and and a 2-second delay on each one.
- After 110 seconds, the last wave of peons will spawn, with fifteen Gabriels total and a 2-seconds delay on each one. No more enemies spawn after this, allowing you to take out the boss and its support.
Strategy 1 (4 stars)
Lineup: Neneko, Moneko, Ramen Cat (60+), A. Mina (40), Slime Cat (50), a 75¢ meatshield or Kyubey Cat, Green Shell Cat, Maximum the Fighter (60+), The last two units should be supporters like Hermit Cat, A. Ururun, Cat God, Schoolbus Nyandam etc. Just pick whichever has higher level and another combo cat like Richest Cat if not using the Rich Cat Item, which is recommended, but not mandatory.
The first two units are present for their combo.
This strategy should be used ONLY in 4 stars, as several different units that are neither special nor rare can make the stage considerably easier.
Cat Cannon: high level Thunderbolt or, if not available, Breakerblast or Slow Beam.
Battle: start with Slime Cat, then wait for the boss wave, wait another 1-2 seconds and summon Green Shell. If timed right (this is hard to pull off), Slime will release a wave successfully, which can make a massive difference (you can either keep trying if you end up needing many attempts or give up and save on some money). After that, spam the meatshields and, after the first Gabriel pops out, summon another Slime Cat and Green Shell (not mandatory, but can make this part a bit more reliable, at the cost of precious money). This should result in another wave. The next step is to also spam Ramen and Maximum while also adding Mina and summoning Slime whenever available. From now on, the meatshield and Maximum should be spammed whenever no Gabriel is around, while Slime and Ramen should be added when Gabriels are, instead, present. The Thunderblast Cannon can be used to allow Slime to deliver a shockwave, knocking back Camelle earlier, while Slow Beam can facilitate Slime's job only against an horde of Gabriels and Breakerblast can regain terrain when the bosses are alone. The supporting unit should be used on the second or ,if things go surprisingly better than expected, third wave of Gabriels. Eventually, the damage from the waves, Mina and this supporter should kill Camelle, allowing Ramen, Maximum and the meatshield to easily overwhelm the opposing forces if spammed.
|Chuck||3-Star. Recommended 45+ & Rich Cat.|