A Moment of Serenity is the fourth stage in The Legend Ends.
- 5 Mr. Angels (150%) spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 6.67 seconds200f.
- Infinite Mr. Angels (150%) spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 10 seconds300f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Cala Maria spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Winged Pigge spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 5 Mr. Angels (150%) spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 1.33 seconds40f.
- 1 Boraphim spawns after 16.67 seconds500f.
- 1 Sunfish Jones spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Mr. Angel (10%) spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
This is a hard level, but it can become manageable if you start by stalling with Ramen Cat for a while. Then, with full wallet and max worker, you can start to attack the base.
Lineup: Vengeful Cat, Skelecat, Necromancer Cat, Sadako Cat, Hyper Mr., (These five cats activate the Horror Movies, Biohazard, and Bony Bone combo) Ramen Cat, Cyborg Cat or someone else for Winged Pigge (like Drone Cat), Thaumaturge Cat, Can Can Cat or someone else with single target and another single target attacker (range can be low).
In place of single target Cats, Long Distance Cats allow for an alternative approach.
Start by maxing worker and wallet, then let Boraphim spawn with only few Ramens. When he spawns, just let your few Ramens die and lure him close, then spam Ramen and Thaumaturge to stall and someone to kill. Make sure to not use units who can Slow or Freeze Boraphim, as you don't want him to stand still in Sunfish Jones' range, letting your units come by and die. To prevent the Winged Pigge from being able to spawn, units with Area Attack or extra damage against Angels are also to be avoided, as to not free up space in the enemy limit by clearing the peons. After that, the fight becomes manageable.