A New Legend (真・伝説のはじまり Shin Densetsu no Hajimari, Beginning of the True Legend) is the 1st sub-chapter of Uncanny Legends, and the 50th sub-chapter overall, added in version 7.0. It is currently available up to 2★ difficulty.
As this sub-chapter contains only Relic Enemies, it should be regarded a warm-up before the true potential of the Curse effect is put to use. However, it shouldn't be discounted because of it, for Relics are very, very strong.
- 2★ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 150%.
This sub-chapter introduces two new enemies of the new type, Relic. These enemies' gimmick, aside from having extremely high stats overall, is the ability to afflict cats with the Curse status effect. This effect disables a cat's anti-trait abilities for a given amount of time.
- Relic Doge: An extremely buffed, Relic variant of Doge that is able to inflict Curse.
- Relic Bun Bun: The Relic version of Mecha-Bun. It attacks even faster than Mecha-Bun, has a 100% chance to inflict Curse, and is strangely not a Floating enemy.
This is also the first sub-chapter able to drop Ammonites as materials, allowing players to upgrade certain Cat Cannons up to level 30. However, it is not recommended for farming, as the next sub-chapters have much cheaper and easier stages.
List of Stages
|Stage number & cost||Stage name||Description|
|2-1-1||An Ancient Curse (古代の呪い Kodai no Noroi, Ancient Curse)||Relic Doges spawn occasionally throughout this No Continues level, while Relic Bun-Bun appears as the boss when the enemy base's health reaches 99%.|
Material Drop Rates
- This sub-chapter only contains one type of enemy.
- This is currently the only Uncanny Legends sub-chapter to not have six stages.
- This is the shortest Uncanny Legends sub-chapter currently.
<< N/A | Here Be Dragons >>