The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Abandoned Desire (落とされた欲と垢) is the fifth stage in Ancient Mountains.
- At the start of the battle, 10 Jackie Pengs spawn, delay 6.6~13.3 seconds200~400f.
- After 16.7 seconds500f, the first Capy spawns.
- After 33.3 seconds1000f, the first Mr. Puffington spawns.
- After 53.3 seconds1600f, the second Capy spawns.
- After 73.3 seconds2200f, the second Mr. Puffington spawns.
- After 100 seconds3000f, the final Capy spawns. At this time, infinite Jackie Pengs spawn, delay 6.6~13.3 seconds200~400f.
- After 126.7 seconds3800f, the final Mr. Puffington spawns.
- Make sure you use high damage attacks against the Mr. Puffingtons to avoid desyncing their attacks. If they attack all at once, it will do more damage to the hit cats, but the enemies will push forward slower.
- It is possible to do this stage in under 33 seconds if you can deal 1 million damage to the enemy base by spawning cats with the money dropped from the Jackie Pengs. This is very difficult without ubers and boosted cats; 53 seconds is preferable, but you have to let your cats tank Mr. Puffington as well as deal with the Capy behind the base.
- To cheese the stage, bring an Attack up (M) combo, bullet train cat (level 50), A. Bahamut (level 40), manic mohawk (level 30) and manic eraser (level 30). First, kill the first Jackie peng with bullet train for money, then spawn A. Bahamut right away when you can, then IMMEDIATELY spam manic mohawks and erasers no stop and bullet train whenever available, the first manic mohawk should reach the enemy base before capy spawns. You win as long as A. Bahamut isn't killed by capy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.