Abandoned Desire is the fifth stage in Ancient Mountains.
- 1 Mr. Puffington spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 Mr. Puffington spawns after 73.33 seconds2,200f.
- 1 Mr. Puffington spawns after 126.67 seconds3,800f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 16.67 seconds500f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 10 Jackie Pengs spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- Infinite Jackie Pengs spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 13.33~26.67 seconds400f~800f.
Make sure you use high damage attacks against the Mr. Puffingtons to avoid desyncing their attacks. If they attack all at once, it will do more damage to the hit cats, but the enemies will push forward slower.
It is possible to do this stage in under 33 seconds if you can deal 1 million damage to the enemy base by spawning cats with the money dropped from the Jackie Pengs. This is very difficult without ubers and boosted cats; 53 seconds is preferable, but you have to let your cats tank Mr. Puffington as well as deal with the Capy behind the base.
If you have Idi:N, you can, at some point, stop meatshielding all of a sudden, causing the Puffingtons who are alive to all hit your base and stack up there. once they are there, summon Idi, then use the slow beam cannon. This will allow Idi to hit twice and kill them all. You can only use this trick one, realistically, but it will make the stage significantly easier.
Strategy 1 (Cheese)
Battle: First, kill the first Jackie Peng with Bullet Train for money, then spawn A. Bahamut right away when you can, then IMMEDIATELY spam Manic Mohawks and Erasers non-stop and Bullet Train whenever available, the first Manic Mohawk should reach the enemy base before Capy spawns. You should win as long as A. Bahamut isn't killed by Capy.