Abyss Gazers (深淵を覗く者 Translated: Abyss Gazers) is the 6th subchapter of Uncanny Legends, added in version 7.3.
This subchapter is relatively easy compared to the previous ones. Simple strategies will make short work of the levels. The next chapter will be much harder.
This subchapter introduces one new enemy:
- Lowkey: a relic variant of the face. It more or less serves as a Hannya variant, as it shares its attack animation and afflicts a status effect on cats (in this case, curse). Like the relation between Dolphina & Kid Tappa , Lowkey is toned down a bit, only having 500 range.
This subchapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 6-1: Deadly Weapons - starts off with a few Doges and Doge Darks. Once the base is struck, Henry spawns with a Shy Boy and more Doge Darks. Afterwards, two more Shy Boys and a plethora of Doges spawn on a timer.
- Stage 6-2: Inspirational Mural - A Mooth is accompanied by ten Squire Rels. After some time J.K Bun Bun spawns and the aforementioned enemies are replaced with their Relic counterparts.
- Stage 6-3: Sunlit Caves - Gory Blacks spawn in groups of three with Relic Doges as support. When the base is damaged a pseudo-boss spawns, followed by two Oldhorns and a steady stream of SBKs.
- Stage 6-4: Glittering Peaks - Sunfish Jones, Angelic Sleipnir, and Loris team up to form a powerful driving force. The Gabriels are cleverly used here to rush in after an attack and maintain claimed ground.
- Stage 6-5: Murmuring Evil - A copy of Chubby B. Goode implementing the newer enemy variants.
- Stage 6-6: Languid Lakeside - Plays out similarly to Realm of Carnage. Lowkey makes his debut as head villain here with support from 2 Bores and 20 Sir Rels.