- 2 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 1 Angelic Gory spawns after 50 seconds1,500f.
- 5 Gabriels spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 20~33.33 seconds600f~1,000f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Since the previous stage only required 3-4 cats (including Awakened Bahamut Cat), the remaining slots can be used for this stage. Just bring 3 meatshields (preferably including Artist Cat/Ramen Cat), Sanzo Cat with its Target Angel talent, damage dealers (any unit with 250+ range), and perhaps a unit with the Freeze ability such as Juliet Cat. If you use A Gift of Cats, you'll have to clear the peons first.
A possible lineup would be Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Artist Cat/Ramen Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Princess Juliet Cat/Juliet the Maiko, Paris Cat/Dragon Cat, Sanzo Cat, and Cameraman Cat (For the previous stage).
All you have to do is stall the first peons with meatshields and start stacking Sanzos and Juliets. Upgrade your Worker Cat to level 3 or 5 and once you have enough money, continue the push towards the base until Divine Cyclone appears. Let it advance at least 1/4 or 1/3 of the stage until Sunfish Jones spawns. This way, Sunfish Jones will only hit your meatshields while your debuffers are safe behind them. The long-ranged attackers will kill the perma-frozen Divine Cyclone. Sunfish Jones is easy after that as the enemy base has low HP.