|Cat Unit - 361|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Erphuan at level 10.
- Highly spammable.
- Long distance area attack.
- Quick movement speed.
- Quick attack animation.
- Decent health
- Resistant to Aliens.
- Increased range.
- Greater area of effect.
- Attack speed is quite fast.
- Moderate attack damage for his range.
- 100% Barrier Breaker paired with Long-Distance.
- Fast recharge time
- Relatively cheap cost
- Mediocre attack damage.
- His attack has blindspot.
- Slightly slower movement speed.
- Longer recharge time.
- Bigger blindspot than Normal Form.
- Somewhat easily killed by non-alien foes
- Only 2 knockbacks
- Fast speed can be suicidal.
- Below average standing range for a Long Distance unit.
Keep on meatshielding so Aer doesn't get hit, kind of like Bahamut, but remember he can tank a lot of damage from Aliens too. That said, if a unit manages to hit Aer it is screwed- Aer can't hit things right next to it. In Cats of the Cosmos, send Aer to back up your units, for Aer can destroy barriers and warps don't affect him.
Do keep in mind that while the near 50k health turns into about 200k health against Aliens, Erphuan is not nearly as bulky against non-Alien foes and the slightly bigger blind spot allows a wider range of foes to attack with impunity.
Erphuan is arguably one of the best units suited for Barrier Breaking - even moreso than Marinmizu and Bazibon. His Long Distance ability means that he can easily hit backline enemies such as Le'Solar and Corporal Weyland as well as oncoming peons who are on their way in moving into the frontline which can be crucial in a fair amount of situations. Unfortunately, his lack of ability makes him less of an Anti-Alien specialist (although when compared, Marinmizu's plentiful ability is also her biggest drawback). Luckily for him, LD units are also very relevant in a general usage, meaning that despite his lack of Alien counter ability, he's still usable outside of Alien-focused stages, possibly more so than any units in his set.
His first form bears a resemblance to Vaulter Cat - in which their tradeoff is Vaulter having 50 more standing range, while Aer having much more base health than Vaulter. This can be great when dealing with other LD units such as Dolphina where Aer can get inside Dolphina's blind spot much easier with his low range and bulky health.
Cat Units - 361
|Uber Rare Cat|
| Cosmic storms, brought to life!|
This sylph spirit summons
| With winds that blast away the mountains,|
no Barrier can stand against its assaults.
Cat Units - 361
|Uber Rare Cat|
風の精霊エアル (Kaze no seirei ears, Wind Spirit E al)
| 宇宙の果てからやって来た風の精霊 |
| The spirit of the wind coming from the end of the universe|
It is said to have a source of wind on the descending star
嵐の精霊エアフワン (Arashi no seirei eafuwan, Arashi's Spirit Airfuan)
| Spirit manipulating the storm enough to blow away the continent|
Fierce gust of wind has the power to penetrate the barrier
- Chapter 1: $720
- Chapter 2: $1080
- Chapter 3: $1440
- Chapter 1: $2620
- Chapter 2: $3930
- Chapter 3: $5240
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,200 HP||1,187 damage||300||4.7 seconds||16||2 times||50f 1.67s||27 - 18.2 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|20,400 HP||8,075 damage||Area Attack||Long Distance (Effective range: 225~500)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|45,560 HP||17,425 damage||375||4.7 seconds||14||2 times||50f 1.67s||97 - 88.2 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+70||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Aliens;|
Barrier Breaker. (100%);
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal: A small, slightly chubby sheep-like thing that is covered with a green cloud like "wool". Has a sprite with a cat face next to it.
- Evolved: Much larger now, a sigil is present on the front of the cloud. Has much larger and pointed ears.
- This unit's name is a Latin word, translating to ‘Air’ in English
- It is possible that Erphuan is a phonetic phrase based on ‘Air flew in’.
- This unit is the only one in its Uber Set that has no Anti-Alien abilities in Normal Form.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|