- The enemy base here is an Aku Altar—it will put a severe handicap on your units' levels if you haven't cleared any stages in The Aku Realms.
- Infinite Relic Doges spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 60~80 seconds1,800f~2,400f.
- Infinite Aku Doges spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 60~80 seconds1,800f~2,400f.
- 1 Relic Doge spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- 1 Relic Doge spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 1 Relic Doge spawns after 33.33 seconds800f.
- 1 Aku Doge spawns after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 1 Aku Doge spawns after 56.67 seconds1,700f.
- 1 Aku Doge spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
This level plays very similarly to An Ancient Curse, just with some Aku Doges as well. However, the main problem is the Aku Altar. Because of the level cap that it makes, it's practically required to at least progress quite far into The Aku Realms to increase the level cap. Fully completing it is easily the best option, as your plus levels will also be freed. Once you feel like you can handle it, play the level similarly to An Ancient Curse, MAYBE with a shield piercer if you're paranoid about the Aku Doges.