At 600% strength magnification, the buff used in Uncanny Legends, Aku Doge has even more DPS than Gabriel or Relic Doge (10,704), but still has short range and single-target attacks like the original Doge. His only ability is a Shield that regenerates with 50% HP each time he gets knocked back; this Shield starts with the same amount of health as Aku Doge himself, so he effectively has 67,500 HP if you don't use any Shield Piercers.
Use strong attackers like Dancing Flasher Cat or Dragon Cat, Area or otherwise, if there is only one Aku Doge. If there are multiple, use strong Area Attackers like Drama Cats. This will break the Aku Doge's Shield, allowing you to knock him back. Then do the same thing again one more time.
|Enemy Unit # 554||Aku|
|Weary of high-school life,|
Doge's brother ran away to join the ranks of the Aku.
Though the clan considers him to be a traitor,
he still secretly pays for Doge's tuition.
|Enemy Unit # 554||Aku|
デビルワン (Debiruwan, Devilwan)
|An elder brother of Doge's who left home in|
high school and acquired the power of the Devil. He is
known as a traitor in his family, but he secretly sends
money to his younger brother to pay for his exams.
- Stage 38-1: The Great Sufferer (600%)
- Stage 38-2: Patient Red Fox (600%)
- Stage 38-3: Learned to Hate (600%)
- Stage 38-4: Multiplanar Studios (600%)
- Stage 38-5: Infernal Forces (600%)
- Stage 38-6: Hell's All-Stars (600%)
- September Gauntlet:
- About Town Lv.1 (100%)
- About Town Lv.2 (111%)
- About Town Lv.3 (122%)
- About Town Lv.4 (133%)
- About Town Lv.5 (144%)
- About Town Lv.6 (155%)
- About Town Lv.7 (166%)
- About Town Lv.8 (177%)
- About Town Lv.9 (188%)
- About Town Lv.10 (200%)
- In The City Lv.11 (200%)
- In The City Lv.12 (222%)
- In The City Lv.13 (244%)
- In The City Lv.14 (266%)
- In The City Lv.15 (288%)
- In The City Lv.16 (310%)
- In The City Lv.17 (332%)
- In The City Lv.18 (354%)
- In The City Lv.19 (376%)
- In The City Lv.MAX (400%)
- Arcane Confluence
- Servant of Darkness
- Cats of Evil (200%)
- Demon's Wall (200%)
- Wrath of Hell (400%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|4,500 HP||2,220 damage
|37f (1.23 seconds)||25||3 times||8f 0.27s |
(10f 0.33s backswing)
|Shield (initial HP: 4,500; regenerates with 50% HP)||Aku|
- He is a reference to the titular character of the manga Devilman, not only in his design but also in his Japanese name, Devilwan.
- Wan is the Japanese onomatopoeia for a dog's bark.
- He has the shortest range of all Aku Enemies and is tied with Wicked Cat for highest movement speed of all Aku enemies.