Aku Reincarnation (Merciless) is an Advent Stage appearing on the 11th, 12th, 25th, and 26th of every month if Mount Aku/Mount Fuji has been cleared. When clearing the stage, there is a chance to unlock Calligraphy Cat. This is a No Continues stage.
- 1 Aku Altar spawn after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Sathankhamun VIII spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 30~36.67 seconds900f~1,100f.
- 1 Nimoy Bore spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- 5 Cerberus Kids spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 8~10 seconds240f~300f.
- 1 Chickful A spawns after 93.33 seconds2,800f.
- 10 Cerberus Kids spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 6~8 seconds180f~240f.
- 1 Mr. Puffington spawns after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 15 Cerberus Kids spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 6~8 seconds180f~240f.
- Infinite Nimoy Bores spawn after 366.67 seconds11,000f, delay 166.67 seconds5,000f.
- Infinite Mr. Puffingtons spawn after 450 seconds13,500f, delay 166.67 seconds5,000f.
- When the base reaches 75% HP:
Try defeating Nimoy Bore quickly once you lure him near to your base, for money. Since tanking is almost impossible due to Sathankhamun VIII's trait and damage, use rushers, such as Awakened Bahamut Cat and Idi:N2, to take down Mr. Puffington, too. Alternatively, a high-level Ramen Cat can tank a hit from Sathankhamun VIII, and Chickful A several times as well. Just keep in mind that if you are using Ramen, Mr. Puffington will have more chance to perform his counter-strike (unless he is frozen). If you can manage to curse the boss, you'll be slightly more likely to win. Slime Cat and Doron are also very good for chip damage.
- Rashomon is the name of a Noh play, a fallen gate, a short story and, most famously, an Akira Kurosawa film.
- There is a mistake on the English event poster, where it says you need to beat Clionel Dominant, when in reality you need to beat Mount Aku