Alcatraz is the 17th sub-chapter in Stories of Legend. It is available in ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty.
This sub-chapter will be insanely hard if you're unprepared, even more so than the last preceeding subchapter, Low Tide Beach, with its Beached Mammals. It is extremely crucial to have the True Forms of Normal Cats by now, because if you don't, this sub-chapter will be nearly impossible. The hardest stage is Jailer in the Morgue, due to it having the infamous Dober P.D. Either way, the difficulty of this subchapter would be very hard, and without True Forms, insanely hard.
This sub-chapter introduces two new enemies:
- R. Ost, an enemy that has moderate range, fast movement, high health, high damage, and can use Critical Hits.
- Dober P.D, a slow-moving, short-ranged enemy that has very high health, high damage and a chance of creating a wave attack.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages.
- Stage 17-1: Gull Coast - Three Bores serve as the boss with Gory and Hippoe spawning frequently.
- Stage 17-2: Pelican Island - A highly magnified Master A. serves as the boss, with Otta-smack-u, Duche, and Celeboodle appearing throughout the battle to stall the player.
- Stage 17-3: Underground Base - Three Le'boin spawn when the battle begins, with occasional support from Owlbrow and more Le'boins once the initial wave has been defeated.
- Stage 17-4: Villains Jungle - R. Ost makes his first appearance as the boss, with support from Otta-smack-u and Duche.
- Stage 17-5: Chicken Game - The Face appears as soon as the battle begins and serves as the boss, constantly backed by Rain D., occasionally spawning Mooth to provide money to the player.
- Stage 17-6: Cat Trial - Once the enemy base is damaged, Camelle will appear as the boss, supported by several extremely strong One Horns, who will respawn upon death.
- Stage 17-7: Prison Prairie - Up to six H. Nahs serve as this level's boss and spawn over time, backed by constantly spawning Shadow Boxer Ks.
- Stage 17-8: Jailer in the Morgue - Dober P.D will appear for the first time as a boss, with Celeboodles, Otta-smack-us and Dagshunds constantly spawning as support.
- This sub-chapter is named after Alcatraz, an infamous prison in California, USA.