Alien Ecology is the fourth stage in Galapa-Goth.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 3 Hyppohs spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 8.33~16.67 seconds250f~500f.
- 1 Galactic Overseer Nyandam spawns as the boss after 50 seconds1,500f.
- Infinite Kroxos spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 30 Kroxos spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 2 Ursamajors spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 1 Super Metal Hippoe spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 1 Super Metal Hippoe spawns after 106.67 seconds3,200f.
Strategy 1 (4 stars)
Battle Items: Rich Cat (Required)
Immediately bring out both Monekos and a Catasaurus or two. When the Hippoes are dead, summon Bahamut and then spam everything in row 2 just in case. The end!
First four cats are present for their combo.
This startegy is easier to pull off than beating Korea! When the battle starts, immediately send out Manic Mohawk. Soon after, send 5 or so Manic Erasers and steadily keep spawning them until A. Bahamut is ready to be sent. Once you send A. Bahamut, start spamming everything you’ve got (except for the Cool Japan units and Rich Cat III) and watch as the base falls without you doing anything!!
Onwards to Heavenly Creatures!
Cheese strategy by The Cattle Bats