Anatomy Forest is the second stage in Laboratory Island.
- 15 Squire Rels spawn after 5 seconds150f, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
- 8 Pigeon de Sables spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 5~15 seconds150f~450f.
- 1 Duche spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Duche spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 1 Duche spawns after 36.67 seconds1,100f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Lineup: Manic Eraser Cat, Macho Crystal Cat, Thaumaturge Cat (Wave Immune), Slime Cat, Fishman Cat, Can Can Cat, Octopus Cat, Supercat, Teacher BearCat, Awakened Mina.
If you liked Revolver Ridge, you're gonna love this stage. Dober P.D. and Kory aren't too bad to deal with on their own, but when you add a Gobble into the mix, that's where things get bad. This strat is basically attempting to nullify the damage from Dober and Kory as much as possible, so that Octo can take at least some hits from Gobble. Octopus will still die, but that's where Supercat comes in. He weakens Dober and is able to block the waves. However, he dies to Gobble pretty fast, so unless you have a super boosted Octopus, there will be some points in which Dober is able to wave. Kory becomes less of a threat with Crystal, as you can slow him and basically make him irrelevant as he gets bulled by TBear cat and Slime anyways. Can Can, TBear, Fishman, and Mina are your main Dober killers, while Thauma and Supercat are for procs. Thauma wave immune helps immensely on this stage, as he can just sit there and weaken Dober. Once you kill Dober, the stage is basically over.