Ancient One-Piece is the sixth stage in Low Tide Beach.
- 2 Sir Seals spawn after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Bore spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- 2 Sir Seals spawn after 60 seconds1,800f.
- 1 THE SLOTH spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- 1 THE SLOTH spawns as the boss after 60 seconds1,800f
- 1 Director Kurosawah spawns as the boss after 60 seconds1,800f.
Possibly the biggest threat in the battle is the Bore. The Bore comes out extremely quickly during the battle so put out attackers right away. Use anti-Red status effect cats, like ones with freeze, slow, or knockback.
If you have Dark Cat, he is a very effective meatshield against the Bore, as he has longer range and can actually deal damage as a meatshield.
Once you beat the Bore, Kurosawah and the THE SLOTHs are easy. Just use Jamieras and Dragons, and you will most likely win the battle. Needless to say, the higher the level of the cats, the better. If the attacks are synced (by sending out meatshields with some luck), rushers with high DPS like Legelan Pasalan or Li'l Valkyrie Dark can do a lot of damage to the slow-attacking SLOTHs and Kurosawah.
However, if you have A. Bahamut, you can easily kill the Bore and destroy the base before THE SLOTHs or Kurosawah can even come out.