Ancient Ruins (Veteran) is the second stage in Strait of Wings.
- The Face spawns at the beginning.
- Doge, Snache and Those Guys spawn infinitely, stack every 13.3~20 seconds400~600f
- Up to 16 Gabriels, after 20 seconds, stack every 6.7~10 seconds200~300f
- 1 Metal Hippoe after 40 seconds, 80 seconds and 120 seconds.
- Up to 8 Heavenly Hippoes, after 1 minute, stack every 10~16.7 seconds300~500f
- Up to 2 Angelic Gorys, after 100 seconds, stack every 40~60 seconds.
Bring a Bahamut Cat and a few meatshields to protect it. Artist Cat can also counter the Metal Hippoe and Angels as a meatshield, Paris Cat for support and any other anti-angel/-floating units. Catman and his evolved form Dark Catman can take out Floating and Angel units respectively. Warlock and Pierre, and its evolved form Dark Merchant Babil also helps in the same way, but it is advised to use the evolved form. Angelic Gories are the biggest threat, due to their high attack rate, speed and dps. You could also use Kalisa.
The Face spawns early but is slow, so start by spawning a few meatshields and rocker cats to deal with the Gabriels while levelling up your wallet and saving up for Bahamut. Once Bahamut is deployed, if you can protect him, this level will be easy. Just spam all of your units and make sure to get rocker cat if there is a metal hippo out, and the Paris cats will knock back the Angelic Gories and Heavenly Hippoes so Bahamut cat can hit The Face.
A rich cat will make this level much easier, and this is assuming most cats are lvl 20.