- 3 Ginger Snaches spawn after 0 seconds, delay 0.07 seconds2f
- 3 Le'noirs spawn after 0 seconds, delay 2 seconds60f
- 30 Ginger Snaches spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 2~5 seconds60f~150f
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f
- Infinite trios of Owlbrows spawn after 40~41.33 seconds1200f~1240f, delay 40 seconds1200f
- 2 Le'noirs spawns after 43.33 seconds1300f, delay 60 seconds1800f
- 3 Sir Seals spawn at 80, 100 and 116.67 seconds2400f, 3000f and 3500f
Focus on the Le'noir during the battle. You need to have Le'noir in sync or else they will move up and keep destroying your cats. One way to make them go in sync is to spam crazed cat at the start and a cheap damage dealer to knockback the Ginger Snaches, when the Le'noirs look to be the same place, stop spawning and have them come closer to your base. Long range units are needed, Ururun Wolf can save you some time and Li'l Nyandam will be your support hitter. Bahamut Cat is your only surviving heavy hitter, use Crazed Dragon and King Dragons to take care of the Ginger Snaches.