Aria of the Princess is the second stage in In the Sleeping Forest.
- The enemy base, a Doge Base, spawns at the start of the battle.
- After 10 seconds, 8 Doge Darks spawn, delay 5~10 seconds.
- After 40 seconds, 4 Sir Rels spawn, delay 1.7~5 seconds50~150f.
- On base hit, M. Ost spawns as a boss with:
- 8 Sir Rels, delay 10~15 seconds.
- 16 Relic Doges, delay 5~10 seconds.
A really simple stage. It might look intimidating at first, but there is one thing about this stage that makes this stage extremely easy; M. Ost. Assuming you bring a wave blocker like Octopus Cat, M. Ost will knock back and slow your wave blocker, allowing it to block the Doge Base’s waves without taking damage from the frontline.
Lineup: 4 Meatshields, Octopus Cat, Pizza, Slapsticks; the last 3 slots can be midrangers. If you can, stall the beginning enemies for as long as possible using minimal meatshields and a few attackers in order to level up your wallet. When you hit the base, spamming your meatshields; Octopus, Pizza and Slapsticks should take out M. Ost relatively easily.