The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Ashes Just Ahead is the third stage in Rose-Colored Road.
- Infinite Red EnerGs spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 80~83.33 seconds2,400f~2,500f.
- 5 Red EnerGs spawn after 43.33 seconds1,300f, delay 60~66.67 seconds1,800f~2,000f.
- 4 Red EnerGs spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 46.67~50 seconds1,400f~1,500f.
- Infinite Assassin Bears spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 80~83.33 seconds2,400f~2,500f.
- 3 Red EnerGs spawn after 96.67 seconds2,900f, delay 36.67~43.33 seconds1,100f~1,300f.
- 2 Red EnerGs spawn after 146.67 seconds4,400f, delay 3.33 seconds100f.
Gato Amigo and his Evade Surge Talent works wonders here as its recharge time is just enough to mirror that of the Red EnerGs, allowing it to perfectly stall them.
- The Japanese name of this stage, Issunsaki wa Sumi ("Ahead Lies Charcoal" or lit. "Charcoal is One Step Ahead"), is a play on the phrase "issunsaki wa yami," which means, "the future could hold anything," but literally translates to "darkness is one step ahead."
- Going along with the theme of meat and cooking in Rose-Colored Road, Ashes Just Ahead's Japanese name refers to charcoal, which has a wide range of applications in cooking.