At Least I'm a Cat is the first stage in Weak & Mildly Acidic.
- 3 Metal One Horns spawn after 2 seconds60f, delay 43.33~46.67 seconds1,300f~1,400f.
- 6 Kang Roos spawn after 28.67 seconds860f, delay 1.67~3 seconds50f~90f.
- 3 Rain Ds spawn after 28.67 seconds860f, delay 1.67~3 seconds50f~90f.
- 7 Gory Blacks spawn after 55.33 seconds1,660f, delay 1.67~3 seconds50f~90f.
- 8 Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 55.33 seconds1,660f, delay 1.67~3 seconds50f~90f.
- 8 Gabriels spawn after 82 seconds2,460f, delay 1.67~3 seconds50f~90f.
- 7 Angelic Gories spawn after 82 seconds2,460f, delay 1.67~3 seconds50f~90f.
- 7 Scissoroos spawn after 108.67 seconds3,260f, delay 1.67~3 seconds50f~90f.
- 5 Elizabeth the LVIths spawn after 108.67 seconds3,260f, delay 1.67~3 seconds50f~90f.
This stage has alot of heavy pushers, as well as various enemy types.
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, AOE attacker (Crazed UFO Cat, Paris Cat, etc.), another AOE attacker or Uber Rare, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Bahamut Cat, Ururun Cat, Hurricat
Bringing 4 meatshields and area attackers like Paris Cat is almost required to beat this stage. Start off the battle by sending out Hurricat to kill the Metal One Horn for some money so that you can deal with the incoming Kang Roos and Rain D.s. When the first wave of enemies comes, lure them near your base and meatshield Bahamut so that he can kill most of the Kang Roos and do tons of damage to Rain D. At this point, you should have a lot of money. Stack AOE attackers and spawn in Ururun and an Uber Rare if you brought one for the next wave of Black and Angel enemies. Great meatshielding on the AOE attackers + Legends is very important here. The next wave might come when you are still fending off the Black and Angel enemies. The Elizabeth the LVIths won't be a huge threat, but kill them as soon as you can as the Wave Attacks can cause a lot of damage to your cats over time. All the while, spawn Hurricat when a Metal One Horn gets near.
Strategy 2 (4 Star)
Lineup: Gato Amigo (40), Li'l Eraser Cat (48+3), Jiangshi Cat (27+7), Ramen Cat (43+2), Cameraman Cat (50), Zamboney Cat (30), Cyborg Cat (39+3), Awakened Mina (30), Awakened Ururun (30), Corrupted Moneko (20)
Cat Cannon: Breakerblast
Battle Items: Cat CPU (optional)
Start off the battle by upgrading your worker cat twice, then sending out Corrupted Moneko. When Corrupted Moneko is getting close to the Metal One Horn, send out a Zamboney to protect her until so she can finish her attack. Once Corrupted Moneko finished her attack, the Rain Ds' and Kang Roos should spawn shortly afterwards, use the money from Metal One Horn in order to buy Awakened Ururun and continue meatshielding to protect her. The first Kang Roos should die first, use the money from the first few ones to upgrade your worker to max, if your worker is at max from the first few Kang Roos this is the point you can put on CPU, if not, just use the money you get from all the Kang Roos to spam everything in your team. The hardest wave here is the black enemy wave, as it appears quite early on meaning your Cyborg and Camera stack isn't that great and they are the hardest pushers in the stage. But just like for everything else, all you need to do is spam and hope, as there is not really much strategy when you have infinite money and can spam everything to your hearts content, after the black enemy wave is over, you've basically already won. After killing all the waves, you will have won the stage!
|Nurse Wuffa||Cyclone Cats required.|
- The stage's name was changed from At last, I'm a Cat to At Least I'm a Cat in the 6.7 Update. This may have been a spelling mistake that went unnoticed for some time.
- This stage is tied with The Precipice, Death by Dada, Baroque Beasts, Cola Flavor Cat and Wrath of the Dogelord for the highest enemy limit in the game.