- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3.33~6 seconds100f~180f.
- 10 Doge Darks spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 4.67~10 seconds140f~300f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 40~53.33 seconds1,200f~1,600f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 30~43.33 seconds900f~1,300f.
- 3 Gory Blacks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 2~3.33 seconds60f~100f.
- 1 Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Black Cyclone spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
Most anti-Black cats are Uber Rares, which makes this level harder if you do not have those Ubers. Otherwise, fight this stage as if it was Attack on W-Cyclone. However, the Nyandam does not really do anything, unlike THE SLOTH in Attack on W-Cyclone.
The Black Cyclone is also very weak in terms of attack power compared to most other Cyclones.
An easy way to cheese this stage is to stack Focused Target cats on the first peons before allowing the boss to spawn and get demolished with ease.
Strategy 1 (No Uber)
Lineup: Macho Cat, Wall Cat, a third optional meatshield, Cameraman Cat, Cat Eastwood, Paris Cat, Ring Girl Cat, Bahamut Cat, Valkyrie Cat and any other cat able to slow/freeze Black or Floating you have, such as Shaman Cat or Delinquent. If you do not have Ring Girl and/or Cameraman in true form, it is not a problem, as they can also be replaced by other attackers.
Start with meatshields and the cats with slow/freeze against black, as to create a small stack before attacking the base. When that is about to happen, start spamming everything and watch as the boss struggles to advance and eventually dies. If the horde of black enemies pushes too much, focus on attackers until they die, then spam everything again.