- Infinite Super Metal Hippoes spawn after 233.33 seconds7,000f, delay 66.67~80 seconds2,000f~2,400f.
- 1 Sir Metal Seal spawns after 200 seconds6,000f.
- 1 Metal One Horn spawns after 166.67 seconds5,000f.
- 1 Super Metal Hippoe spawns after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- When the base reaches 90% HP:
- 1 Metal Cyclone spawns as the boss after 66.67 seconds2,000f.
The cyclone stages previous to this are key to beating this stage: they give you anti-metal cats that are vital to success here.
The use of Critical Hitters is almost mandatory in this stage. It is recommended to use Critical Hitters who can outrange Super Metal Hippoe like Catasaurus, as this will make getting critical hits significantly easier.
Certain Ubers can break this stage. These include Tesalan Pasalan, Kyosaka Nanaho and Berserker Cat. Tesalan can one-shot the Metal Cyclone starting from level 12 (providing that it crits), Kyosaka will take an average of only 25 seconds to kill the Metal Cyclone and Berserker will take an average of 29 seconds. Mighty Lord Gao can also one-shot the cyclone with his Area Attack, but his crit chance is only 5%, so he isn't recommended if you have another of these Ubers.
Strategy 1 (Cheese)
The goal is to exploit the "max number of enemies"
Lineup: one or two meatshields (Crazed Tank/Tank), high damage or high DPS (fast attack rate optional) Cats (Bahamut, Crazed UFO, Paris etc.) and Metal knockback cats (Bronze/Michelangelo). Shinji Cat (Evangelion Collab) is extremely useful if you have it.
After ~1 min 50 seconds, the first Hippoe will spawn. Start "spamming" Michelangelo Cats around 1 min 45 seconds into the battle, and summon maybe one or two tanks to keep them alive.
After ~2 min 30 seconds into the game, Super Metal Hippoe will spawn. Start spamming all your damage cats about 2 min 25 seconds into the game (Tank Cats too). Hopefully, by this time, both Hippoes will have been knocked back to behind the base. Now they'll be "invincible" and the enemy base will be free for you to attack without having to worry about the Metal Cyclone.
- Note that Riceball Cat will help here as it will stop the Super Metal Hippoe from pushing back the meatshields.
- Note that Super Metal Hippoe outranges Bronze/Michelangelo cat, so you have to keep them protected with units with high health such as Jamiera and Crazed M. Titan. LD units that can snipe the base can also come in handy.
- This stage appeared for the first time on March 24th, 2015.
- This stage will appear every Sunday thereafter.
- This stage appears every Sunday.
- December 28th, 2014 to January 1st, 2015 (first time)
- Attack on Titanium is one of the only stages in the game to consist entirely of Metal enemies, the others being Bionic Seaweed, Nuts 'n' Bolts, Floor 14, and Clash of Steel.
- The English stage name is a reference to Japanese manga series Attack on Titan.