Australia is the eighth stage of The Aku Realms.
- The enemy base is an Aku Altar.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 23.33~26.67 seconds700f~800f.
- 20 Snaches spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- 5 Aku Doges spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 3 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 26.67 seconds800f.
- 6 Sinner Snaches spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 3 Aku Doges spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
This stage is optimized for level 8 units. If you struggle, it may be worth waiting for earlier stages to become available and clearing those first.
If you decide to tackle this stage immediately after Korea/Nagasaki, you will struggle quite a lot. The use of an Uber Rare Cat who can freeze, slow or massively damage Angels becomes almost a requirement, otherwise Pizza Cat (preferably Talented), talented Sanzo Cat and meatshields may have to be used, but do not expect much consistency.
As long as your level is at least 5, Ramen Cat is a viable option. Even 4-3 is ok if he has Talents or a Talent Orb (Angel Defence). If so, bring him, Crazed Wall Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat and Crazed UFO Cat with Cat Combos for support (Attack or Defence, not required). Ignore Gabriel and upgrade the Worker Cat to level 2, then summon Crazed UFO Cat once Aku Doge gets close and follow by spamming everything except UFOs for the rest of the battle, unless you have money, in which case summoning UFOs will help greatly. Eventually, you will overwhelm the enemies and win.
Spawn Jamiera Cat with meatshields to damage the initial peons. When you have enough money, spawn Crazed Sexy Legs Cats, Crazed Dragon Cats and Ururun Cat and hope she knocks back the Heavenly Hippoes.