- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3.33~13.33 seconds100f~400f.
- Infinite Pigeon de Sables spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- Infinite Snaches spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 6~13.33 seconds180f~400f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 10 Mooths spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 6.67~16.67 seconds200f~500f.
- Infinite Pigeon de Sables spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 10 Pigeon de Sables spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~2 seconds20f~60f.
- 1 Kory spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 R. Ost spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
The combination of Kory and R. Ost is deadly because you have to meatshield sparingly to prevent death by wave but must also have enough meatshielding to hold off R. Ost. The harder way to deal with it is to use two cheap meatshields (Manic Mohawk, Mohawk Cat) as well as one strong meatshield (Manic or normal Eraser, whichever is stronger) along with Octopus Cat and ranged attackers like the True Forms of Ururun and Mina.
However, there are some much easier strategies involving Uber Rare Cats:
- Any of the ranged wave-blockers (Eva-00, Tokyo Miku) are great, as they allow you to meatshield normally without fear of Kory destroying everything.
- A Wave Immune uber such as Shishilan also helps, in case Kory does a few waves.
- As expected, Epicfest exclusive ubers destroy the stage.