|Cat Unit # 282|
|Awa-Odori Cat||So-Ran Cat|
Evolves into So-Ran Cat at level 10.
- Cheap and spammable
- Low health and attack power
- Lackluster speed
Very similar to Cat in terms of usage. Cheap and expendible, it can be summoned in masses to take hits in place of other, more important units. This meatshield role is quite valuable, if not for the wide selection of cats able to perform this role with, usually, better quality, as this one is slow and has a longer cooldown. Awa-Odori Cat, however, can be used in 4 Stars stages, where there is considerably less competition. This is its only use.
Cat Unit # 282
|Whether a dancing Cat or a watching Cat, everyone's a Cat, so why not just dance?! Super cheap to allow for big parades.|
|Heave, ho! Heave, ho! A dance for fish, of course Cats can get behind this tradition! Super cheap to allow for extra big catches.|
Cat Unit # 282
|Nyanko looks at dancing Nyanko
If you are the same cat, you will lose to dance! Production cost is low, so mass production is possible
にゃらんにゃーらん ニャイニャイ！ 生産コストが安いので量産が可能
|Nya ー ー エ リ ー に ゃ ー ー ー ラ ー に ゃ ー ー ラ ー ん な ー ー ー ラ ー ん
Nyaranaiya Ran Nyayanyai! Production cost is low, so mass production is possible
- Chapter 1: 50¢
- Chapter 2: 75¢
- Chapter 3: 100¢
|Total XP Cost||4,653,300|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|150 HP||12 damage||140||1.43 seconds||8||3 times||15f||5.33s - 2.33s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|2550 HP||205 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|2550 HP||205 damage||140||1.43 seconds||8||3 times||15f||5.33s - 2.33s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lvl. 30||Single target||-|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Awa-Odori Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A reskin of the Boogie Cat. It is wearing a traditional Obon dance costume.
- Evolved Form: Now is wearing a Happi coat.
- Normal form references the Awa Dance Festival.
- Soran is part of Yosakoi adapted culture. Yosakoi originally coming from Kochi pfc. in Japan then adapted to Hokkaido style and more modern culture among the youngers people. To differentiate with the original Yosakoi, it becomes called Yosakoi-Soran. In easy way to understand: Yosakoi Soran is more modern-styled Yosakoi.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|