|Cat Unit # 282|
|Awa-Odori Cat||So-Ran Cat|
Evolves into So-Ran Cat at level 10.
- Cheap and spammable.
- Low health and attack power.
- Lackluster speed for a meatshield.
- This cat is meant for meatshielding, protecting attackers from getting attacked, although it isn't one of the best. What this cat has going for them is being a rare cat, which makes it useful in 4 stars and some CotC stages.
- This cat is used in the Kimono Champs CatCombo, which speeds up cat production time by 79f.
Cat Unit # 282
|Whether a dancing Cat or a watching Cat, everyone's a Cat, so why not just dance?! Super cheap to allow for big parades.|
|Heave, ho! Heave, ho! A dance for fish, of course Cats can get behind this tradition! Super cheap to allow for extra big catches.|
Cat Unit # 282
| Nyanko looks at dancing Nyanko
If you are the same cat, you will lose to dance! Production cost is low, so mass production is possible
にゃらんにゃーらん ニャイニャイ！ 生産コストが安いので量産が可能
| Nya ー ー エ リ ー に ゃ ー ー ー ラ ー に ゃ ー ー ラ ー ん な ー ー ー ラ ー ん
Nyaranaiya Ran Nyayanyai! Production cost is low, so mass production is possible
- Chapter 1: 50¢
- Chapter 2: 75¢
- Chapter 3: 100¢
|Total XP Cost||4,653,300|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|150 HP||12 damage||140||1.43 seconds||8||3 times||15f||5.33s - 2.33s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|2550 HP||205 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|2550 HP||205 damage||140||1.43 seconds||8||3 times||15f||5.33s - 2.33s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lvl. 30||Single target||-|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Awa-Odori Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A reskin of the Boogie Cat. It is wearing a traditional Obon dance costume.
- Evolved Form: Now is wearing a Happi coat.
- Normal form references the Awa Dance Festival.
- Soran is part of Yosakoi adapted culture. Yosakoi originally coming from Kochi pfc. in Japan then adapted to Hokkaido style and more modern culture among the youngers people. To differentiate with the original Yosakoi, it becomes called Yosakoi-Soran. In easy way to understand: Yosakoi Soran is more modern-styled Yosakoi.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|