Awakened Carnival III (Deadly) is the second stage in Deadly Carnival III.
- 1 Beefcake Cat spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 10 Skelecat spawn after 43.33 seconds1,300f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- 1 Unicycle Cat spawns after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 20 Gato Amigo spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 1 Pastry Cat spawns as the boss after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 3 Lollycat spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 13.33 seconds400f.
Strategy 1 (ft. Dark Emperor Catdam + Immortal Yoshimoto (or any long-range cat)
Battle: Immortal Yoshimoto can be replaced with a decent long range cat at a decent level. Starting out you should upgrade your wallet a bit and put out meatshields (walls and manic cat), put out a manic dragon and save up for an uber to do some damage, I put out catdam to slow the crowd of enemies, keep sending out meatshields and put out manic dragons while saving up for your long range cat. When things die send out all cats with heavy hitters. This stage isn't that bad if you have high level cats especially your ubers and special cats. This is a strategy loosely based off of SilumanTomcat's video; which is below.