- Gato Amigo spawns every 3.3~6.7 seconds, up to 20 can be seen.
- After 3.3 seconds, Pastry Cat and Lollycat are spawned.
- Lollycat respawns every 6.7 seconds, up to 3 can be seen.
- After 20 seconds, Beefcake Cat and Skelecat are spawned.
- Skelecat respawns every 5~8.7 seconds, up to 10 can be seen.
- Unicycle Cat spawns after 26.7 seconds.
Strategy 1 (ft: Dark Emperor Catdam +Immortal Yoshimoto (or any long-range cat))
Row 2: Manic King Dragon, King Dragon Cat, Dark Emperor Catdam, Immortal Yoshimoto, Crazed Bahamut Cat
Immortal Yoshimoto can be replaced with a decent long range cat at a decent level. Starting out you should upgrade your wallet a bit and put out meatshields (walls and manic cat), put out a manic dragon and save up for an uber to do some damage, I put out catdam to slow the crowd of enemies, keep sending out meatshields and put out manic dragons while saving up for your long range cat. When things die send out all cats with heavy hitters. This stage isn't that bad if you have high level cats especially your ubers and special cats. This is a strategy loosely based off of SilumanTomcat's video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MT_scvnDGX4