Axe Cat is one of the Normal Cats, and your first proper damage-dealing cat. Available to unlock after completing China in Empire of Cats: Chapter 1 and requires 2000 XP to unlock. True Form significantly improves attack and health.
|Cat Unit # 2|
Evolves into Brave Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Dark Cat at level 20+10 using Cat Tickets.
Cat Unit # 2
|Combat maniac. Strong against Red enemies.|
|Hero wannabe. Strong against Red enemies.|
| Dark Knight wannabe|
Decent Battle Cat
Strong against Red enemies.
Cat Unit # 2
バトルネコ (batoru neko, Battle Cat)
|Battle-crazed character, strong against red enemies|
勇者ネコ (yūsha neko, Brave Cat)
|Battle-crazed character longing to be a warrior, strong against red enemies|
暗黒ネコ (ankoku neko, Dark Cat)
|ダークヒーローにも憧れた 戦闘向きのキャラ ｢赤い敵｣にめっぽう強い|
|Battle-crazed character longing to also be a dark hero, strong against red enemies|
- High DPS
- Very high deploy rate
- Moderate cost
- Single Target
- Mediocre health
- Short range
- Axe Cat is useful very early in the game because his damage greatly outclasses that of Cat and Tank Cat. It can be used for some offense in the early game. Damage the enemy before they are ready, and victory will come easily. Useful against Those Guys, who can be a pain for newer players because of their high HP and decent attack speed.
- Later on, Axe Cat becomes less useful when long-ranged damage dealers like Gross Cat, and especially Lizard Cat, become available.
- Axe Cat can be used later on as meatshield fodder like Cat or Tank Cat, but his higher costs and lower stamina makes him get easily outclassed by the aforementioned meatshields unless against red enemies.
- The misery for Axe Cat only continues when Crazed Axe Cat is unlocked. Manic Dark Cat, which itself isn't particularly useful, outclasses Axe Cat in every way.
- Dark Cat can be very effective against Bore. However, other Cats typically get the job done against Bore both more effectively and for a lower price.
- Dark Cat, however, is part of the combo Power of Darkness which greatly increases weaken duration.
- Initial Stats are without any stats modifying effect.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 30f = 1 second; 1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second.
- TBA may have different meanings in different stats table. Here, TBA means time interval of units finishing their backswing and starting their attack animation (foreswing).
- Catseye and User Rank and gameplay progress may altered the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
|Total XP Cost||198300|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 33000 XP cost to advance to level 20
- *where applicable levels 30-49 also require catseyes, 30-44 = +1 catseye, 45-49 = +2 catseye
- Normal: A Cat with metallic(?) plating covering the left eye, with a large X where the eye was. Holds an axe, swinging it down to attack.
- Evolved: Gets its eye back, along with headgear, a shield and a sword.
- True: Now has dark equipment: Its headgear turns into a black, monster-like helmet, and its shield and sword are dark.
- Axe Cat only has one eye, while Brave Cat and Dark Cat have both eyes.
- Only Axe Cat's normal form carries an axe; the other two forms carry a sword and a shield.
- The cross on Brave Cat & Dark Cat's shield is a reference to the Crusaders.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|