Baby Gao is an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during the Uberfest event. Similar to Miko Mitama and D'artanyan, Baby Gao has very different stats between forms, providing different usage in various situations.
|Cat Unit # 269|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Baby Gao||Mighty Lord Gao|
Evolves into Mighty Lord Gao at level 10.
- Great all-rounded stats.
- Fast attack rate and animation.
- Strong against all traited enemies. (1.5x/1.8x damage given, 0.5x/0.4x damage taken).
- Immune to wave attackss.
- Normal form is quite cheap and spammable, with Area Attack.
- Evolved form has a small chance for a Critical Hit.
- Evolved form has long range.
- Normal form has somewhat short range.
- Evolved form is expensive to deploy.
- Not as good against White Enemies.
- Normal forms recharge is too long for a spammable unit
- Long recharge in evolved form
- Similar to the Ultra Souls units, Gao's normal and evolved forms can be interchanged. Whilst his normal form is spammable at a reasonable price, his evolved form grants much greater range, shockwave immunity and a chance to perform Critical attacks at the cost of a longer recharge time and higher summoning cost.
- Gao is strong against all enemies with a trait, so be sure to keep him in your lineup when facing stages heavy with traited enemies. At full level, he can easily wipe out enemies like Angelic Gories, not to mention he is a great attacker and could assist in controlling the course of the battle.
- Gao's extremely versatile and there aren't many situations where he isn't useful. Despite traitless enemies being out of his speciality, decent damage can still be dealt.
- Gao works well with Shadow Gao, with him targeting traited enemies and Shadow Gao targeting traitless enemies.
- Normal: Might be a crybaby but he's still young! He just doesn't realize the power within himself. Strong against every enemy with a trait. (Area Atk)
- Evolved: Only appears to those who seek true power. Strong against every enemy with a trait, immune to Wave attacks. Might critical (Area Atk).
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||幼獣ガオ (Yō-jū Gao)||Cub Beast Gao|
|Evolved Form name||皇獣ガオウ (Kō-jū Gaou)||Imperial Beast Gao|
|Normal Form description||怖がりで泣き虫な獣の子ども
|A cowardly crybaby beast-child, still completely unaware of the power resting within itself. Extremely strong against special-type enemies. (Area Attack)|
|Evolved Form description||真の強さを求める者の前にのみ現れる幻のネコ
|Appears as nothing but a phantom cat before those who request true power. Extremely strong against special-type enemies, immune to shockwaves and has a chance to make critical attacks. (Area Attack)|
- Chapter 1: $600
- Chapter 2: $900
- Chapter 3: $1200
- Chapter 1: $4000
- Chapter 2: $6000
- Chapter 3: $8000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|800 HP||400 damage||310||3.07 seconds||9||5 times||1.10 seconds||16.33s - 7.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|13,600 HP||6,800 damage||Area Attack||Strong against traited enemies (deals 1.5x damage; takes 1/2 damage)|
|Mighty Lord Gao|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|64,600 HP||27,200 damage||470||5.23 seconds||9||4 times||1.27 seconds||153.67s - 144.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Strong against traited enemies (deals 1.5x damage; takes 1/2 damage)|
Might perform Critical Hits (5%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Baby Gao's stats.
- Mighty Lord Gao, by his design and attack animation, may be a reference to the goddess Amaterasu from the video game Okami.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|