Baby Gao is an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during the Uberfest or SUPERFEST events. Similar to the other four Uberfest exclusives, Baby Gao has very different stats between forms, providing different usage in various situations.
|Cat Unit # 269|
Evolves into Mighty Lord Gao at level 10.
- Strong against traited enemies
- Immune to waves [Evolved]
- High health and DPS
- High knockback count
- Cheap and spammable [Normal]
- 5% chance to perform a Critical Hit [Evolved]
- Fast attack rate and animation [Evolved]
- Excellent range [Evolved]
- Long recharge time [Evolved]
- High cost [Evolved]
Baby Gao, when stacked, will demolish traited enemies that don’t outrange him thanks to his Strong ability. Baby Gao is comparable to Kasa Jizo, Cyborg Cat, and Slapstick Cats. He has almost the same stats as Jizo, but is slower and has a lower attack rate. He can also be used as a better Cyborg Cat in almost every way, except for range and speed. Baby Gao has 310 range while Cyborg Cat has 350 range. In comparison to Cyborg Cat, Gao manages to be tankier than her, while having better DPS and more knockbacks.
Baby Gao can work well with other spammable area attackers, specially in stages where the enemies are spawned in swarms.
Mighty Lord Gao gets much greater range, shockwave immunity and a 5% chance to perform Critical Hits, which further improves his original abilities. However, this comes at the cost of a longer recharge time and higher cost.
Mighty Lord Gao has a very wide range of stages he can be used in. Use him in stages where Baby Gao gets outranged (if you’re a risk taker, you can use him in Metal stages for his crits that can one shot all Metal enemies in range. Don't rely on this as the chance is only 5%). It is extremely versatile and there aren't many situations where he isn't useful, despite Traitless enemies being out of his specialty. He still deals great damage to Traitless enemies with around 5,200 DPS at level 30. Mighty Lord Gao is one of the best generalists in the game, with wave immunity, high range, fast attack and rate along with high health and DPS.
|Childhood Friends||[Uber Rare] Baby Gao
[Special] Li'l Cat
|Cat Cannon Recharge Up (Sm)|
|Cat Unit # 269||Uber Rare Cat|
|Might be a crybaby but he's still young! He just doesn't realize the power within himself. Strong against every enemy with a trait. (Area Atk)|
Mighty Lord Gao
|Only appears to those who seek true power. Strong against every enemy with a trait, immune to Wave attacks. Might critical (Area Atk).|
|Cat Unit # 269||Uber Rare Cat|
幼獣ガオ (Yō-jū Gao, Cub Beast Gao)
|A cowardly crybaby beast-child, still completely unaware of the power resting within itself. Extremely strong against special-type enemies. (Area Attack)|
皇獣ガオウ (Kō-jū Gaou, Imperial Beast Gao)
|Appears as nothing but a phantom cat before those who request true power. Extremely strong against special-type enemies, immune to shockwaves and has a chance to make critical attacks. (Area Attack)|
- Chapter 1: 600¢
- Chapter 2: 900¢
- Chapter 3: 1,200¢
- Chapter 1: 4,000¢
- Chapter 2: 6,000¢
- Chapter 3: 8,000¢
|Total XP Cost||14,614,050|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|800 HP||400 damage
|310||92f (3.07 seconds)||9||5 times||33f 1.1s
(50f 1.67s backswing)
|16 - 7.2 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|13,600 HP||6,800 damage
|Area Attack||Strong against Traited enemies (deals 1.5x damage; takes 1/2 damage).|
|Mighty Lord Gao|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|64,600 HP||27,200 damage
|470||157f (5.23 seconds)||9||4 times||38f 1.27s
(53f 1.77s backswing)
|153.33 - 144.53 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Strong against traited enemies (deals 1.5x damage; takes 1/2 damage);|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Baby Gao's stats.
- Normal Form: A wolf-like creature riding on a basic cat.
- Evolved Form: A wolf-like creature with a long metal tail. Also has a Cat riding him.
- Baby Gao appears in Castle & Dragon as a hat for the unlockable Basic Cat unit.
- Mighty Lord Gao, by his design, may be a reference to a Kitsune Wolf.
- Both Baby Gao and Mighty Lord Gao have some kind of blade as a tail.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|