Barking Bay (ワンワン湾 Translated: One One Bay) is the 5th sub-chapter of Uncanny Legends, added in version 7.2.
Not too bad because half of the stages can be cheesed, other stages are pretty easy to deal with even without ubers.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Loris: A Relic enemy with middling health, damage and speed, several knockbacks, a 100% chance of applying Curse and very long effective range (500~800). However, it cannot hit units in its (fairly large) blind spot. Extremely irritating in groups.
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 5-1: Crowded Surf - Three Project As are the main threat of this level, backed up by a Super Metal Hippoe and many Trolly Bloggers.
- Stage 5-2: Mutinous Waves - A surprisingly simple level that only spawns Heavenly Hippoes, Zomboes and a few buffed Dagshunds.
- Stage 5-3: Buoys & Gills - Just four Capies protecting an Othom.
- Stage 5-4: On The Rocks - Attacking the enemy base will spawn the boss, a duo consisting of Bun Bun Black and Director Kurosawah. Metal One Horn and Metal Doge appear as support.
- Stage 5-5: Seahorse Siren - An Oldhorn and a massive amount of Sir Rels are the only enemies in this stage.
- Stage 5-6: Young Cuttlefish - Five Sir Seals and three Gory Blacks are all that spawn until the boss fight. Upon damaging the enemy base, Loris will appear as the boss, backed up by Relic Doges, Zigges, Zrocos, Dark Otters and Ginger Snaches. Two more Lorises appear later on.