Battle Items are special items that can be bought in Shop Items using Cat Food. They generally improve your performance in battles, or increase convenience in some fashion. Battle Items can also be gained from Gamatoto Expedition and dropped in Legend Stages.
|English Version: Game speed will be doubled. Tap the item while in a battle to toggle it ON or OFF|
Japanese Version: 戦闘スピードが2倍速になります 戦闘中アイテムをタップすれば ON・OFFが可能
- Cost: 50 Cat Food (25 during the sale event) for 9 items; in the 3DS version, 1 Speed Up costs 1 Cat Food.
- Usage: A Speed Up can be used to boost the speed of battle; for faster income generation, Cat Units' cooldown and enemy spawn rate, and so on. It can't be used for "speedrun" purposes (timed score will deplete twice as fast as well), however it can be used to beat long stages like Absolute Defence or Flappy Cat faster, or just to grind faster. Unlimited supply for Catclaw Dojo stages, applies for all other stages if the Officer's Club Gold Pass is purchased (30 days). Note that after version 8.4, Speed Ups are the only items that carry over to Continuation Stages.
- Obtained: Tuesday Stage or Tuesday Blitz Stage.
|English Version: 100% chance of treasure. Get a superior treasure or a standard reward upon victory|
Japanese Version: お宝出現率アップ！ 勝利すれば100％の確率で 最高のお宝をゲットすることができる
- Cost: 90 Cat Food (45 during the sale event) for 2 items; in the 3DS version, 1 Treasure Radar costs 3 Cat Food.
- Usage: Useful for getting the 3% legend drops, as well as advent stages and cyclones. Generally, do not use them to get treasures, except for late CotC 3 stages that either take a really long time (Andromeda), or are extremely difficult (Skelling). Also good on Merciless XP to get 2 million XP. These items are extremely valuable because there is no weekly stage for it. Lucky Ticket stages are the best way to obtain these.
|English Version: Your worker cat will start the battle at MAX level.|
Japanese Version: 戦闘開始時から働きネコのレベルが MAX状態でスタートします
- Cost: 150 Cat Food (75 during the sale event) for 7 items; in the 3DS version, 1 Rich Cat costs 2 Cat Food.
- Usage: The Rich Cat is very effective in hard stages; the player can save money for expensive Cat Units, instead of upgrading the Worker Cat. Additionally, money generation is faster, which is especially useful on rush stages and cheese strats. Generally useless on long stages or those that spam weak money givers as you'll most likely get a level 8 Worker Cat anyways. The Rich Cat is most effective when used on short stages or stages with a really difficult start. Has priority over Worker Start Level UP Combos.
- Obtained: Monday Stage or Monday Blitz Stage.
|English Version: Cat CPU will control your base and fight for you. Don't expect much.|
Japanese Version: ネコ型CPUが戦闘をやってくれます ネコ型なので性能は期待できない
- Cost: 180 Cat Food (90 during the sale event) for 20 items; in 3DS version, 1 Cat CPU costs 1 Cat Food.
- Usage: The player can use this item to spawn units immediately when their recharge is complete, which is useful when the player needs to meatshield for a long time, or spam many units, such as on Wrath of the Dogelord and Absolute Defense. Is only effective in stages with high money and with MAX level Worker Cat.
- Obtained: Friday Stage or Friday Blitz Stage.
|English Version: Receive 1.5 times more experience than usual upon stage clear.|
Japanese Version: 戦闘終了後に得られる経験値が 1.5倍になります
- Cost: 300 Cat Food (150 during the sale event) for 5 items; in the 3DS version, 1 Cat Jobs costs 1 Cat Food.
- Usage: This item is very effective in stages with high XP drops, such as XP Stage or XP Megablitz. Cat Jobs, however, won't increase the XP bonus from Treasures. This item is extremely useful in XP Colosseum and Merciless XP. Not recommended for stages with low XP rewards.
- Obtained: Wednesday Stage or Wednesday Blitz Stage.
Sniper the Cat
|English Version: Cat Sniper provides cover fire and push back enemies. Attack power is proportional to your cat Base's health.|
Japanese Version: スナイパーが援護射撃をしてくれます 弾が当たると必ずヒットバック 攻撃力は城の体力に比例します
- Cost: 90 Cat Food (45 during the sale event) for 3 items; In the 3DS version, 1 Sniper Cat costs 2 Cat Food.
- Usage: Use Sniper the Cat to keep enemies at a distance (particularly bosses) from powerful cats, and to get rid of weak enemies, so your heavy hitters can deliver damage where it counts. It doesn't do much damage mid-game and beyond. Can't harm the enemy base. Attack power is 0.5% of the Cat Base's health and knocks enemies back (doesn't apply for active Barriers). Useful for stalling bosses and interrupting their attack animations.
- Obtained: Thursday Stage or Thursday Blitz Stage.