Battle in the Bath (バトル銭湯 Translated: Battle Public Bath) is the 17th sub-chapter of Uncanny Legends, introduced in version 8.9.
This sub-chapter is a remake of Low Tide Beach. It is very diverse, and shouldn’t cause any trouble except for the first stage.
- The Thrillerz: A Zombie peon that burrows twice. The first of its kind, it is very annoying when it intercepts your meatshielding.
- Zuche: This is the fastest Zombie enemy. It burrows once. It has low health and high damage, so it functions as a suicide bomber.
- Mr. Puffington: A pufferfish that functions similarly to Brollow, but with much higher health and a much higher knockback count, along with the Omnistrike ability.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 17-1: Steamworks Ltd. - Periodic Coffin Zoges and Zuche spam supporting a Henry and a Lord Gravey.
- Stage 17-2: Sticky Shower - Starts off with Those Guys. Base hit yields General GreGories, Rain Ds., Project As, Shibalien Elties, and an I.M. Phace.
- Stage 17-3: Standing Sauna - Begins with Zoges and Znaches. On base hit, there are Sir Rels, Dark Otters, The Thrillerz spam, and a Le'noir.
- Stage 17-4: Chilly Pool - A few Sir Seals, accompanied by a Bore and later a THE SLOTH, with Director Kurosawah as the boss. Zuche and The Thrillerz are spawned throughout.
- Stage 17-5: Umibozu's House - Those Guys spam and Doges, which escalates into extreme Doge Dark spam. The boss is a Master A. on base hit, which comes with an H. Nah, and The Thrillerz spam.
- Stage 17-6: Hot Spring Reception - This is Mr. Puffington's debut. Starts with a Heavenly Hippoe, Mr. Angels, and Relic Doges. Base hit introduces the new relic as the boss, with Gabriels, more Relic Doges, Sir Rels, Chickful As, and a Sunfish Jones.