Beached Mammals is the second stage in Low Tide Beach.
- 30 Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07~2 seconds2f~60f.
- 3 Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 12 seconds360f, delay 4~8 seconds120f~240f.
- Infinite Hippoes spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 20~40 seconds600f~1,200f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Begin the battle, turn off Sniper Cat and only spawn Wall Cat to block a group of Those Guys (increase money capacity.) Shadow Boxer K will not appear if Those Guys are not defeated. When the Shadow Boxer K comes out, spawn all defense units, Sexy Legs Cat and Dragon Cat to attack them. Continue the pattern until the boss appears (Sniper Cat should be activated at this point). Spawn Bahamut Cat when Bore is defeated. Keep in mind that Bahamut Cat will be killed if he takes 1 hit from J.K Bun Bun, but not Bun Bun Black so it is of utmost importance to protect this cat. The battle will become easier after one of the Bun Buns dies (J.K Bun Bun should die first due to the smaller health pool). Having Holy Valkyrie Cat also helps due to the freeze, which can provide valuable time, and higher attack power.
- It is extremely crucial to fire the Cat Cannon at the right time. If done well, the two Bun Buns will sync up, and the battle will become easier.
Strategy 2 (Cool Japan Cat Combo)
Lineup: 1 75c Meatshield (20 or Higher), Wall Cat (20 or Higher), Madame Sumo (20), Knight Cat (20), Ninja Frog Cat (20), Fried Shrimp Cat (15 or Higher) True Valkyrie Cat (20), Crazed Bahamut Cat (20), Paris Cat (20 or Higher, if not available replace with an anti-red/black), Any anti-red/black cats (Cooldown Cat, Thor Cat)
- If you put in anti-red/black units try not to use ones the have a KB ability for it could possibly make Bahamut or any heavy hitters miss it's attack..
- Using Cool Japan gives units a medium attack up making the battle easier to deal with..
Items: Rich Cat (Optional), Cat CPU (Recommended)
Start out the battle by turning off the CPU and stall with Wall Cats until you reach max cat wallet.. Try not to kill any of the Those Guys for it will spawn Shadow Boxer Ks.. If you used a Rich Cat you would still need to stall but not for as long.. When you reach lvl 8 wallet wait until max money.. When you reach max money send out everything EXCEPT BAHAMUT.. Don't stop spamming cats and when J. K Bun Bun, Bun Bun Black, and Bore appear, summon Bahamut and turn on CPU.. Hopefully the battle should be won after that..
Strategy 3 (For 4-stars)
Lineup: Can Can Cat, Dark Lazer, Gentleman Bros., Ururun Cat (30), Dark Emperor Catdam (29), Cyborg Cat (40+9), Dread Pirate Catley (39+10), Sanzo Cat (30+2), Ramen Cat (40+7; meatshield), Jiangshi Cat (35+12; meatshield).
Combos used: Flash in the Pan ("Knockback" Effect UP Sm), Masquerade ("Knockback" Effect UP M).
Note: Cats with unspecified levels will not be used.
Stall at the beginning with Jiangshis, Ramens, and Cyborgs. Use this time to upgrade your Wallet and earn money. As soon as you can, send Ururun. Ururun should be able to kill the Shadow Boxer K's faster. Using the money earned from them, spawn Nyandam and all your other cats. Just keep spamming and you should win.