Beachhead Invasion is the first stage in Marine Ministry.
- The enemy base here is a Doge Base.
- 1 Director Kurosawah spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Bore spawns as the boss.
- When the base reaches 98% HP:
- 1 Nimoy Bore spawns as the boss.
- When the base reaches 97% HP:
- 1 Razorback spawns as the boss.
- When the base reaches 96% HP:
- 1 Boraphim spawns as the boss.
Realistically, the only thing you need to do is lure every single boss, kill it, and trigger the next boss with Bombercat. Do not use any cats with above 30,000 HP or with Survive during the first 4 bosses.
Start by luring Kurosawah, then perma-Freeze him with Bombercat. Eventually, Kurosawah will die without the Doge Base being triggered. When Kurosawah dies, allow your cats to get killed by the Doge Base, then send a Bombercat to chip at the base until the Bore spawns. When Bore spawns, lure it, then perma-Freeze with iCat. Eventually, Bore should die too, and you can allow your cats to get killed by the wave. Once again, chip with Bombercat until Nimoy Bore spawns. When it does spawn, lure him, then stack Psychocats while using other hard-hitting cats (below the hp threshold though) to chip at him. By now, you should know the drill. Repeat this process with Razorback. When Boraphim spawns, lure it, but go all-out this time. Use your high-DPS cats like Bahamut to shred Boraphim to pieces. Talented Sanzo and Juliet can help for stalling Boraphim. When Boraphim dies, send Octopus and wait for the victory.