(Before 3.2.0., They were only unlocked by achieving 5 people inputting your invitation code.)
|Cat Unit # 123|
|Bean Cats||Brah Cats|
Evolves into Brah Cats at level 10.
- Might knock back Red Enemies.
- Quite cheap price.
- Low health and attack power.
- Slow movement speed.
- Single Target Attacks.
- Only use Bean Cats when they are backed up by big meat wall of cats since they have low health.
- When protected probably they can knock back reds while your heavy attacks (Bahamut, Titan Cat, etc) deal with other threats.
- This cat can be replaced with Pirate Cat, since Pirate Cat has longer range, shorter interval between attacks, is easier to stack, has a shorter recharge time, and its true form has 10% more knockback chance than this unit. Also, it only costs $15 more by Chapter 2 standards.
Cat Unit # 123
|Said to also have the "MeowMeow" alias. Always play nice with each other. Might knock back Red enemies.|
|Earned the nickname "Sweater Brahs" when they traded their bean pod for fine French silk. Might knock back Red enemies.|
Cat Unit # 123
マメマメにゃんこ (mame mame nyanko)
| A good friend.
Plays happily in the beans. Sometimes blows away red enemies.
ラブラブにゃんこ (raburabu nyanko)
| A good friend.
Plays happily in the French-made female underwear.
- Chapter 1: $330
- Chapter 2: $495
- Chapter 3: $660
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|255 HP||55 damage||230||3.3 seconds||8||3 times||1.33 seconds||18.6s - 9.8s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|4335 HP||935 damage||Single target||Might knock back Red Enemies (30%).|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|6868 HP||1785 damage||230||3.3 seconds||8||3 times||1.33 seconds||18.6s - 9.8s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Single target||Might knock back Red Enemies (30%).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Bean Cats's stats.
- Normal form: 2 cats hidden in a bean's shell. Attack by jumping out and ground-pounding.
- Evolved form: 2 cats in a pink bra. Same attack animation.
- In the Nintendo 3DS version, Bean Cats becomes a Super Rare Cat and can be unlocked via Rare Gacha.
- They are no longer an invite code reward, but instead, they are obtainable from clearing Ch.1 Greece, for new players they miss some sweet start kicker rewards, but they can obtain them and Moneko easier.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|