Bears be Bare (雛壇の戦士達, Hina Dan no Senshi-tachi, Hinamatsuri warriors) is the March event in the The Battle Cats.
During this event, a new enemy unit appears: Audience Bears! And if any player clears any of the stages during this event, a new cat unit only available during this event: Doll Cats, can be unlocked by chance. The further you progress through the levels, the higher your chances of unlocking the cat unit increase. The player can get the unit with a 100% chance in any of the stages using Treasure Radar, which can be purchased at any time in the Shop menu.
- 2♛ difficulty for this event multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 150%.
- 3♛ difficulty for this event multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 200%.
- 4♛ difficulty for this event multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 300% and only allows Special Cats and Rare Cats to be deployed.
|English Version||Japanese Version||Translation||Difficulty|
|Stage 1||Bear Grills||雛壇のあるある言いたい (Hinadan No Aru Aru ītai)||I want to say that there is a hinamatsuri||Easy|
|Stage 2||Bearly Dressed||年中だしっぱ (Nenjūda Shi Pa)||It's all year round||Easy|
|Stage 3||With a Ton of Padding||おひな様がプラモデル (O Hina Sama ga Puramoderu)||Hina is a plastic model||Normal|
|Stage 4||Bees with Ears||雛壇芸人の苦悩 (Hinadan Geinin no Kunō)||Anguish of a comedian||Normal|
|Stage 5||Arming Bears||一発屋潰し (Ichi Hatsuya Tsubushi)||One-hit wonder crush||Hard|
|Stage 6||Going Bipolar||大御所の防御壁 (Ōgosho no Bōgyo Kabe)||The defensive wall of the great man||Hard|
|Stage 7||Fighting Bearhanded||ワイプ争奪戦 (Waipu Sōdatsusen)||Wipe battle||Hard|
|Stage 8||Can't Bear Anymore||明日も楽しい雛祭 (Ashita mo Tanoshī Hinamatsuri)||Hinamatsuri is fun tomorrow||Veteran|
- February 1st, 2015 to February 28th, 2015
- March 3rd, 2014 to March 31st, 2014
- This event is based on Hinamatsuri, a Japanese holiday held on March 3rd in which ornamental dolls, called hina-ningyō (雛人形), are displayed on a tiered stand known as a hinadan (雛壇).
- Hinadan may also refer to tiered seats/platforms for kabuki musicians or ministers in the National Diet, similar to the Audience Bears' bleachers.