Beetle Cat is an Special Cat that is exclusive to the Switch Version of The Battle Cats. It can be obtained when inputting a serial code from the 15th, November 2018 issue of CoroCoro Comic. Currently, not much is known about this unit.
|Cat Unit # ?Switch|
|Beetle Cat||Thunder God Beetle Cat|
Evolves into Wind God Beetle Cat at level 10.
Cat Unit # ?Switch
Thunder God Beetle Cat
Cat Unit # ?Switch
| A cat that made a cool helmet
Because the material is clay, it is quite heavy Reduced hit by black enemies.
| A cat that has evolved into a god who releases the true power and controls lightning
I painted a cool helmet red to become god Recuded hit by black enemies.
- Chapter 1: $200
- Chapter 2: $300
- Chapter 3: $400
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|? HP||? damage||?||?||9||1||?||?|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|? HP||1,360 damage||Single Target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Black Enemies.|
|Thunder God Beetle Cat|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|? HP||1,360 damage||?||?||9||1||?||?|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30(?)||Single Target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Black Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Beetle Cat's stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|