- Infinite Doges (4,000%) spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- Infinite Snaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- 1 Duche spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Baa Baas spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 4~20 seconds120f~600f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 20~40 seconds600f~1,200f.
- 1 Gory Black spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 1 Youcan spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 2 Baa Baas spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Snaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Owlbrows spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 1~4 seconds30f~120f.
- 3 Kories spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
- 1 Doge (100%) spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
Strategy 1 (uberless)
Battle: Start by letting Duche reach your base after you get the worker to level 4, then summon Pizza and follow with Cat Jobs. Duche will hit your base while weakened, in the meantime you want to start stacking some Cameramen, mainly, more Pizza Cats, a single Octopus and some Cyborgs. Once your army is midway through, save up for Musashi, then spam everything in line 2 for the rest of the fight. Once the enemy base is reached, save Breakerblast Cannon for Youcan while your cats slowly chip at the enemy lines. Despite the high damage from the enemies and the waves, you will easily overwhelm their army and win. Losing a lot of terrain is normal, do not worry if that happens, just don't panic and keep spamming row 2 only.