The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
For the enemy counterpart, see here.
|Cat Unit # 432|
Evolves into Black Betakkuma at level 10.
- As spammable as a meatshield.
- Cheap. Same cost as Tank Cat.
- Might knock back Alien Enemies.
- Extremely fast attack speed.
- Single-target attacks.
- Low chance of knocking back.
- Low Range.
- Although this unit has a low chance to knockback Alien Enemies, it is spammable, so it works quite well in stacks, infinitely knocking back Alien Enemies.
- This will only work on a select few Alien Enemies due to Betakkuma's short range.
Cat Unit # 432
|Joining the fight from Betakkuma! Weirdly cute white bear with some slick moves. Might knockback Aliens.|
|Joining the fight from Betakkuma! Changed colors after training by an assassin's guild. Might knockback Aliens.|
Cat Unit # 432
- Chapter 1: 100¢
- Chapter 2: 150¢
- Chapter 3: 200¢
|Total XP Cost||1,298,550|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|200 HP||10 damage||140||0 seconds||9||2 times||9F (0.3 seconds)||3.16s 95f|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|3,400 HP||170 damage||Single target||Might knock back Alien Enemies (5%).|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|3,400 HP||170 damage||140||0 seconds||9||2 times||9F (0.3 seconds)||3.16s 95f|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|50||Single target||Might knock back Alien Enemies (5%).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Betakkuma's stats.
- Normal form: An anthropomorphic white bear. Attacks by kicking.
- Evolved form: Becomes black with red eyes.
- Betakkuma is mentioned in Nekokkuma's description.
- Betakkuma and Nekokkuma are nearly identical, with the only differences being their rarities and that one knocks back Aliens and the other Black Enemies.
- Betakkuma is based on the "Aggressive Bear Betakkuma" LINE sticker pack, who gained popularity after people started copying the strange dances on the sticker pack.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.