For the enemy counterpart, see here.
|Cat Unit # 432|
Evolves into Black Betakkuma at level 10.
- As spammable as a meatshield.
- Cheap. Same cost as Tank Cat.
- Might knock back Alien Enemies.
- Extremely fast attack speed.
- Single-target attacks.
- Low chance of knocking back.
- Low Range.
- Although this unit has a low chance to knockback Alien Enemies, it is spammable, so it works quite well in stacks, infinitely knocking back Alien Enemies.
- This will only work on a select few Alien Enemies due to Betakkuma's short range.
- Normal: Joining the fight from Betakkuma! Weirdly cute white bear with some slick moves. Might knockback Aliens.
- Evolved: Joining the fight from Betakkuma! Changed colors after training by an assassin's guild. Might knockback Aliens.
|Taiwanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||賤萌熊||moth bear|
Evolved form name
|賤萌黑熊||moth black bear|
Normal form description
Evolved form description
|moth bear came to fight!
After killing the killer bear who is active in the dark world, he was also blackened.
Occasionally, I will fly a different star warrior.
- Chapter 1: $100
- Chapter 2: $150
- Chapter 3: $200
|Total XP Cost||94800|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 45600 XP cost to advance to level 20
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|200 HP||10 damage||140||0 seconds||9||2 times||9F (0.3 seconds)||3.16s 95f|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|3,400 HP||170 damage||Single target||Might knock back Alien Enemies (5%).|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|3,400 HP||170 damage||140||0 seconds||9||2 times||9F (0.3 seconds)||3.16s 95f|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|50||Single target||Might knock back Alien Enemies (5%).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Betakkuma's stats.
- Normal form: An anthropomorphic white bear. Attacks by kicking.
- Evolved form: Becomes black with red eyes.
- Betakkuma is mentioned in Nekokkuma's description.
- Betakkuma and Nekokkuma are nearly identical, with the only differences being their rarities and that one knocks back Aliens and the other Black Enemies.
- Betakkuma is based on the "Aggressive Bear Betakkuma" LINE sticker pack, who gained popularity after people started copying the strange dances on the sticker pack.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|