|ENGLISH EXCLUSIVE |
This feature is exclusive to the English version of The Battle Cats.
- For the enemy counterpart, see Betakkuma (Enemy).
|Cat Unit # 432|
Evolves into Black Betakkuma at level 10.
- Single-target attacks
- Low knockback chance
- Low range
Although this unit has a low chance to knockback Alien enemies, it is spammable, so it works quite well in stacks, being able to infinitely knock back Aliens if RNG favours you well. Treat him as though he were a spammable meatshield with a chance of knocking back Alien enemies, unfortunately this only works on a select few Alien enemies' due to Bettakuma's short range.
As a meatshield, Betakkuma is underwhelming and costly, as his cost of 150¢ is threatening to your Worker Cat considering his spammabilty. Between his inability to tank hits and everything else, it would be better to just use Cat, Tank Cat, and their Crazed variants, as they have more survivability than him.
|Cat Unit # 432||Rare Cat|
|Joining the fight from Betakkuma! Weirdly cute white bear with some slick moves. Might knockback Aliens.|
|Joining the fight from Betakkuma! Changed colors after training by an assassin's guild. Might knockback Aliens.|
|Cat Unit # 432||Rare Cat|
- Chapter 1: 100¢
- Chapter 2: 150¢
- Chapter 3: 200¢
|Total XP Cost||1,298,550|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|200 HP||10 damage||140||0 seconds||9||2 times||9F (0.3 seconds)||3.16s 95f|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|3,400 HP||170 damage||Single target||Might knock back Alien Enemies (5%).|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|3,400 HP||170 damage||140||0 seconds||9||2 times||9F (0.3 seconds)||3.16s 95f|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|50||Single target||Might knock back Alien Enemies (5%).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Betakkuma's stats.
- Normal form: An anthropomorphic white bear. Attacks by kicking.
- Evolved form: Becomes black with red eyes.
- Betakkuma is mentioned in Nekokkuma's description.
- Betakkuma and Nekokkuma are nearly identical, with the only differences being their rarities and that one knocks back Aliens and the other Black Enemies.
- Betakkuma is based on the "Aggressive Bear Betakkuma" LINE sticker pack, who gained popularity after people started copying the strange dances on the sticker pack.
|Betakkuma Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|