Beyond the Haze is the third stage in Behemoth's Peak.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 23.33~26.67 seconds700f~800f.
- Infinite Condemned Pengs spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 60~66.67 seconds1,800f~2,000f.
- 2 Condemned Pengs spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- 1 M. Ost spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 2 Condemned Pengs spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 5 Condemned Pengs spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 33.33~40 seconds1,000f~1,200f.
- 5 Condemned Pengs spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
This stage is generally considered the hardest in the sub-chapter. You have barely any time to scrape up some cash before you are hit with waves of Condemned Pengs and an M. Ost. The best way to beat this stage is to use Surge Immune Units which can keep their ground during Condemned Peng's aftermath.
Strategy 1 (Ft. Jagando Jr.)
Cannon: Thunderbolt (Recommended if you are brinding Idi instead of Doron)
Items: Rich Cat
Like mentioned eariler, cash is very limited here so it is important that you use Slime Cat and Bullet Train for extra cash on the first Doge Dark. Around this time, start meatshielding. The earlier you start meatshielding, the better as your goal is to gain as much ground as possible. Once M. Ost appears, start deploying Housewife Cats and all 5 meatshields. Housewife will act as your main attacker until you can afford Jagando. When you are able to afford him, send him out alongside Doron if you brought him. If your brought Idi instead, time your Thunderbolt so it can get a hit in. After that, all thats left to do is keep a consistent flow of meatshields and occasional Bullet Trains and Housewife Cats. If all goes well, M. Ost should be defeated with room to spare and the Condemned Peng wave should die down at around the same time. Congrats, you just beat one of the hardest stages in this sub-chapter!