Beyond the Savannah (超越サバンナ Transcendent Savannah) is the 44th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It was added in version 6.7 and is available in ★, ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulties.
Like the previous sub-chapter, most of Beyond the Savannah's stages contain Starred Aliens. For this reason, this sub-chapter is somewhat easy as the players can currently access all of the anti-Starred Alien Treasure and reduce the power of the Starred Aliens buff to 100%. This will be extremely useful to have all of the treasures as the chapter is filled with Starred Aliens. A mention to keep in mind is that the last stage has a deadly combo of a R. Ost and Winged Pigge so its recommended to defeat the peons slowly as the enemy limit is low.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Winged Pigge: A long-distance Angel enemy that has very high health and the ability to weaken your cats.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages.
- Stage 44-1: Eat the Weak - Mr. Angel and Gabriel are spawned as peons at a mild rate. After a certain amount of time, two H. Nahs spawn with a trio of Corporal Weylands.
- Stage 44-2: Nikumanjaro - A fairly simple stage that only spawns Spacefish Jones and lots and lots of Znaches.
- Stage 44-3: The Noble Tribe - Very similar to Japan in Empire of Cats, but all the enemies are immensely buffed.
- Stage 44-4: Dry Season - Project A, a main threat, spawns when the battle begins with occasional Shibalien Elites as support. After some time, THE SLOTH and Cyberhorn appear. Eventually, another Cyberhorn and two more Project As will spawn.
- Stage 44-5: Electrosafari - Star Peng appears after a few seconds and Shibalien Elites are spawned every so often. After some time, a General GreGory appears. If you rush the stage, these are the only enemies you'll have to deal with, but if you take too long, a lot more enemies can be seen, including more Star Pengs, more General GreGories, Le'Solar, Corporal Weyland, Project A and even a Spacefish Jones.
- Stage 44-6: Heaven's Oasis - Gabriel and Doge Dark appear as peons. Once the enemy base is attacked, Winged Pigge appears for the first time as a boss along with an R. Ost. Angelic Gory and Gory Black appear as support.