Bird Cat is the 6th Normal Cat and your second Cat Unit with Area Attack (after Tank Cat). Available to unlock after completing Nepal in Empire of Cats: Chapter 1 and requires 5000 XP to unlock. True Form has a slightly longer recharge time, but increases health and damage and gains the ability to weaken Angels.
|Cat Unit # 5|
Evolves into UFO Cat at level 10.
Evolves into The Flying Cat at level 20+10 using Cat Tickets.
Cat Unit # 5
|Has the health of a pea. Exceptional attack power (Area Attack)|
|Managed to overcome gravity. Good against multiple enemies (Area Attack)|
The Flying Cat
|It is said that it destroyed a city once with its beams of lights. Might reduce Angel attack power (Area Attack)|
Cat Unit # 5
ネコノトリ (neko notori, Bird Cat)
|Low stamina character with high destruction power, can damage multiple enemies in one-shot (area attack)|
ネコUFO (neko yūfō, UFO Cat)
|Evolved cat that defies gravity, could do damage to multiple enemies (area attack)|
天空のネコ (tenkū no neko, Sky Cat)
|放たれる光弾は巨大都市を一瞬で焼き払った と言われる空中都市型にゃんこ ごくたまに「天使」の攻撃力を下げる（範囲攻撃）|
|Said to burned a huge city of nyanko enemy by emitting light bullets, can damage multiple enemies and sometimes reduce angel enemy attack power (area attack)|
- High DPS
- Area attack
- High cost
- Short attack range
- Mediocre health
- This cat can be useful in the early-game when most enemies have low range, allowing it to deal damage without getting killed.
- This unit is also good at clearing out the weaker enemies surrounding a boss.
- Thanks to its good DPS (especially in True Form), it can be useful in certain situations such as dealing with slow but powerful long-ranged enemies like THE SLOTH, though usually tough cats with high HP like Titan Cat are preferred. Later in the game, it is outclassed by longer-ranged cats, especially Dragon Cat, Paris Cat, and its Crazed counterpart Crazed Bird Cat.
- Due to its description and appearance, many people think Bird Cat has very low health. In reality, it just has below-average health. It really has about as much as Tank Cat. The reason the description is like that is because it cannot be spammed as much.
- Early players may have a challenge using Bird Cat effectively. 650¢ is a lot of money for an early player. In other words, it's expensive for an early player, and dies easily.
- Bird Cat has faster attack speed than UFO Cat or The Flying Cat, so using Bird Cat in some situations may be the better option. Note that UFO and The Flying Cat have higher damage per hit.
- This cat can be used to replace Paris Cat until the player gets Paris Cat, at which point Paris should be used. Bird Cat can attack faster and does more damage, but its short range and slightly higher price makes it vastly inferior in most situations.
- Due to the short range of The Flying Cat and its relatively low health, it is not recommended to use him against Angels, even though he has a chance to weaken them. The only Angel that The Flying Cat can effectively handle is Gabriel. Might weaken Boraphim and Sunfish Jones as well.
- As a very situational unit due to its short range, don't prioritize this cat too much. While the levels will count towards your User Rank, the real benefit of this cat is found in the Saucers Combo (which then pairs with Madam Bride and Cupid Cat for obscene Massive Damage boosts).
- Initial Stats are without any stats modifying effect.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 30f = 1 second; 1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second.
- TBA may have different meanings in different stats table. Here, TBA means time interval of units finishing their backswing and starting their attack animation (foreswing).
- Catseye and User Rank and gameplay progress may altered the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
|Total XP Cost||363100|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 57000 XP cost to advance to level 20
- *where applicable levels 30-49 also require catseyes, 30-44 = +1 catseye, 45-49 = +2 catseye
- Normal: Looks like a Cat with little wings instead of legs. Attacks by crashing into the enemy.
- Evolved: Now becomes an UFO with a cat face. To attack, it fires a purple laser at the ground.
- True: Has the appearance of a floating city with a tree in it's center, the tree appears to be on top of a giant round hill, with a cat face and ears on it.
- The Flying Cat may be a reference to the animation movie Castle in the Sky.
- Bird Cat is the only Normal Cat that has its attack power increased by changing from normal form to evolved form.
- Version 3.0 of The Battle Cats gave its True Form an anti-Angel ability.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|