Bird Cat is the 6th Normal Cat and your second Cat Unit with Area Attack (after Tank Cat). Available to unlock after completing Nepal in Empire of Cats: Chapter 1 and requires 5,000 XP or a Normal Cat Capsule to unlock. True Form has a slightly longer recharge time, but increases health and damage and gains the ability to weaken Angels.
|Cat Unit # 5|
Evolves into UFO Cat at level 10.
Evolves into The Flying Cat at level 20+10 using Cat Tickets.
- High DPS
- Short cooldown
- Area Attack
- High cost
- Low health [Normal, Evolved]
- Short attack range
This cat can be useful in the early-game when most enemies have low range, allowing it to deal damage without getting killed. This is important, as his cost, health, and range quickly become his downfall once Empire of Cats is over.
Due to its description and appearance, many people think Bird Cat has very low health. In reality, it has about as much as Tank Cat. The reason the description is like that is because it cannot be spammed as much nor is it expendable, unlike Tank Cat. Before Paris Cat is unlocked, Bird Cat is a nice replacement, with the pros of attacking faster and dealing more damage, but its horribly short range and slightly higher price makes it vastly inferior to Paris in nearly all situations.
Since this is a very situational unit due to its short range, don't prioritize this cat too much. While the levels will count towards your User Rank, the real benefit of this cat is found in the Saucers Cat Combo (which then can be paired with Madam Bride and Cupid Cat for massive damage boosts).
Due to the short range of The Flying Cat and its relatively low health, it is not recommended to use him against Angel enemies, even though he gains a chance to weaken them. The only Angel that The Flying Cat can effectively handle is Gabriel. At best, Flying might weaken Boraphim or Heavenly Hippoe as well, but it's still likely to die early, so it's not recommended.
Thanks to its good DPS, it can be useful in certain situations such as dealing with slow but powerful long-ranged enemies like THE SLOTH, though tough Tanker-class cats with high HP like Titan Cat may be preferred, depending on the level. Later in the game, it is outclassed by longer-ranged cats, especially Dragon Cat, Paris Cat and its Crazed counterpart Crazed Bird Cat, due to having more range and higher DPS.
Cat Unit # 5
|Has the health of a pea. Exceptional attack power (Area Attack)|
|Managed to overcome gravity. Good against multiple enemies (Area Attack)|
The Flying Cat
|It is said that it destroyed a city once with its beams of lights. Might reduce Angel attack power (Area Attack)|
Cat Unit # 5
ネコノトリ (neko notori, Bird Cat)
|Low stamina character with high destruction power, can damage multiple enemies in one-shot (area attack)|
ネコUFO (neko yūfō, UFO Cat)
|Evolved cat that defies gravity, could do damage to multiple enemies (area attack)|
天空のネコ (tenkū no neko, Sky Cat)
|放たれる光弾は巨大都市を一瞬で焼き払った と言われる空中都市型にゃんこ ごくたまに「天使」の攻撃力を下げる（範囲攻撃）|
|Said to burned a huge city of nyanko enemy by emitting light bullets, can damage multiple enemies and sometimes reduce angel enemy attack power (area attack)|
|Total XP Cost||363,100|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 2 Movement Speed = 1 Range/f
- f = frame ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (f)
- Catseye, User Rank and game progress are essential to achieving max level, see here for details.
- See here to understand Treasure effects.
- Normal: Looks like a Cat with little wings instead of legs. Attacks by crashing into the enemy.
- Evolved: Now becomes an UFO with a cat face. To attack, it fires a purple laser at the ground.
- True: UFO Cat is civilized! Has the appearance of a floating city with a tree in its center, the tree appears to be on top of a giant round hill, with a cat face and ears on it.
- The Flying Cat is a reference to Laputa from the movie Castle in the Sky.
- Bird Cat is the only Normal Cat that has increased attack power from Normal Form to Evolved Form.
- Version 3.0 of The Battle Cats gave its True Form an anti-Angel ability.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|