- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 5.33~16.67 seconds160f~500f.
- 10 Shibaliens (200%) spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 4~16 seconds120f~480f.
- 10 Shibaliens (400%) spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 4~16 seconds120f~480f.
- 10 Shibaliens (600%) spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 4~16 seconds120f~480f.
- 10 Shibaliens (800%) spawn after 213.33 seconds6,400f, delay 4~16 seconds120f~480f.
- 10 Shibaliens (1,000%) spawn after 280 seconds8,400f, delay 4~16 seconds120f~480f.
- Infinite Shibaliens (1,200%) spawn after 360 seconds10,800f, delay 0.07~6 seconds2f~180f.
- 1 Cosmic Cyclone spawns as the boss after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
The Alien Treasures from Into the Future are almost required for this stage. 400% is probably the minimum, but 600% is ideal. This Cyclone has longer range than most other Cyclones, can decrease the attack power of Cat Units, and has a damage boost when its health is low, making it a formidable opponent.
Strategy 1 (ft. Necro-Dancer Cat and Cyberpunk)
Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Necro-Dancer Cat, Seafarer Cat, Macho Legs Cat, Cyberpunk Cat, Holy Valkyrie, Crazed Bahamut, Ururun Wolf. You can replace the last three units for any nukers or alien crowed control ubers (Pixies, Aphrodite, Chronos, Cosmo) if needed.
Battle: The main strategy here is to perma-freeze the Cosmic Cyclone so that your main attacker can get some damage off. At the start of the battle, save up money by spawning nothing but Seafarer Cats to clear the peons. When the Cosmic Cyclone appears, spam your crowd control units, attackers, Holy Valk, and Cyberpunk. Cyberpunk should slow the Cosmic Cyclone and that when the Necro-dancers/Seafarers can freeze it. Once you are sure that you have enough freezers to perma-freeze the Cyclone consistently, send out Ururun and Crazed Bahamut/ubers to finish the Cosmic Cyclone.
This strategy relies somewhat on luck so if you prefer a strategy that doesn't, don't use this strategy, but the luck based parts are very little so using it is still not bad. This strategy can be made more reliable by adding an anti-floating or anti-alien tank, such as Kotatsu Cat, to prevent your stack from dying if the cyclone momentarily un-freezes.
|Nurse Wuffa||No ubers|
- July 24th, 2015 to July 29th, 2015 (first time)
- July 13th, 2015 to July 19th, 2015 (first time)
- Black Hole Rising is the name of the second Advance Wars game, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising. Black Hole is a faction of alien invaders attacking Wars World, which in itself references the Cyclone type.