Blizzard Boulevard is the 45th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It was added in version 6.8 and is currently available in ★, ★★, and ★★★ difficulties.
So far the hardest Sub-Chapter containing Starred-Aliens, as we start, the first and the last stage can be considered the hardest, but those in the middle aren't so easy. It's interesting that every of the levels has its own unique abilities - each level contains one of the enemy traits or either abilites they have. The first one contains 2 types of angelic enemies, 1 being the peon and the other one the annoying boss, others are just support (ability of this support - Mr. Mole and Trolly Bloggers both having KNOCKBACK effect). Same applies to other levels the exception being the pre-last and last level.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Hackey: A Red variant of Tackey with extreme attack power as well as higher health and range, but a very large blind spot and a longer delay between attacks.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages.
- Stage 45-1: Shiver Junction - Mr. Mole appears as soon as the battle begins, and Gabriel and Trolly Blogger serve as peons. 2 Winged Pigges join the fray later on.
- Stage 45-2: Leaky Tunnel - Croakley appears as a boss at the start of the battle alongside a Project A with two more later. Doge Darks are spawned throughout the battle and two Tackeys spawn as heavy support.
- Stage 45-3: Frostbite Park - Bore appears as a boss when the enemy base is attacked, with support from Znaches, Zigges and Zrocos. A second Bore will appear 86.6 seconds after the first one has spawned.
- Stage 45-4: Toasty Turnpike - The boss, a 2000% buffed Face, is spawned at the beginning of the stage. After 30 seconds, Cala Maria will appear. Brollows start spawning after 46.6 seconds, and a second Cala Maria appears after 83.3 seconds.
- Stage 45-5: Sleepy Signals - Le'Solar appears as a main threat from the beginning, backed up by a General GreGory. After 53.3 seconds, more Le'Solars start spawning.
- Stage 45-6: Scorched Tollbooth - Hackey's first appearance. It appears for support for several buffed-up Rain D.