- There are three sets of 300% Metal Doges in this stage, each with a slightly different spawn rate. The first set of Metal Doges contains 8 of them, while the others contain 5 each. In total, there are 18 Metal Doges in this stage.
- The first Metal Doge spawns after 10 seconds, then one every 16.7 seconds.
- After 13.3 seconds, the second set of Metal Doges starts spawning, with a spawn rate of one every 20 seconds.
- After 20 seconds, the third set of Metal Doges starts spawning, with a spawn rate of one every 23.3 seconds.
- To put it simply, a lot of Metal Doges are thrown at you in a short amount of time.
- After 43.3 seconds, the boss, a 300% Sir Metal Seal will appear alongside a 2800% Mooth.
- A second Mooth joins in 46.7 seconds later.
This level, like most other metal based ones, heavily relies on luck. This, of course, unless you use critters with a 100% proc chance. If you have any metal buster or E. Kubilan, make sure to use them, also bring a shockwave cat (Manic Legs worked well for me) or a long ranged one for the moths, add Waitress and space cat as critters (don't use other non uber critters as they have short range, neneko variants may work, but not very well) and a bunch of critters. If you can trow in a usefull combo (Gross! or Spearfight while using Poseidon, Sister Act, any "worker cat start level up" combo etc.) feel free to try. Uberwise, you can count on Tecoluga (and luck) to kill the seal and have an easy victory. Kaguya (high attack speed = short life for the peons), Sakura (also good for occasional crits) and Poseidon (better effect, less consistant) make the level a joke, critters are, of course, always good and E. Kubilan is the best at clearing the peons.
Start the level by stalling with meatshields and summoning Manic legs (if he's the moth killer), remember to always summon waitresses when possible, and use units with abilities if you have some to help. When the boss spawns, you want to have any anti-metal uber out, as the metal doges are harder to fight at this point, and simply meatshield until the boss takes some knockback. The freeze cannon will help you the most. The rest of the fight is just a simple "spam everything and hope for crits"(like in most metal based levels).
This level was tested with the following high level units ("uberless", kubilan is not summoned):
Kubulan (combo only), Lion (same), Major Space Cat, Waitress, Manic Legs, Manic Eraser, Eraser, Gold Cat, Cat, Metal Macho
Strategy 2 (All Stars)
Row 1: Miracle Performance (Combo), LD/Wave (Use Mina in 4-star), Hoop Cat, Mochi Cat
Row 2: 3 meatshields, Catasaurus, Curry
Lure the Metal Doges to your base, upgrade your wallet a bit, then spam meatshields, Curry, and Catasaurus. When Sir Metal Seal spawns, spawn your LD/Waver and spam everything. Curry Cat should make quick work of Sir Metal Seal while your LD/Waver takes care of Mooths. When Sir Metal Seal reaches your frontline, Waterblast. Or if you’re using Breakerblast, use it when Sir Metal Seal gets too close. Either way, Sir Metal Seal should die in mere seconds, giving you the victory.