Blue Illusion (Expert) is the second stage in Growing Blue.
- The BattleGround Is Rather... Blue
It's Basically A Sunken City Or Something
Strategy 1 by Redonkulous (ft. Castaway Cat, 0% treasure?)
- This Stage Is a pain because of the Elizabeth The LVith, it is not only backed up by Ursamajors, but also some meatshields. (Kroxo, Shibalien) This Makes it, in my opinion, harder than the insane variant. My Testing Has Concluded that your loadout should consist of 3 Meatshields, Tanks (Jamiera cat, Mekako, Wrestling Cat) Castaway, and any cat with long range. Like, REALLY long range. (Hacker Cat, Assasilan and his variants) Bring in Good Sweepers as well, to get rid of the meatshields.
- When the fight begins, Kroxos and Shibaliens will spawn. Stall them for max money and whatever you want. Just remember to clean them up every once in awhile to make sure you don't get overrun. While stalling, stack up 4 or more castaway cats. This will ensure you an almost always 100% Freeze chance on any unlucky aliens to get caught by the castaways. This is what you will use to stop the shockwaves!
- When you hit the base, the boss fight begins. Make sure to have some sweepers and tanks at the front, to make sure the Castaways hit the Elizabeth. Your Castaways, depending on their level, can take atleast 1 set of waves before getting knockbacked. At that point, you're dead, because then the pig will proceed to do another and another wave. Until you realize all your Castaways are dead and you're base is being attacked in 10 seconds! But that's why you have tankers. This Strategy is not going to last for long unless you've stacked like 10 Castaways. Then you're fine. But your defence can be broken, And that's why the tanks are there. Once you're Castaways are dead, just spam all you're powerhouses and meatshields and pray you kill the pig. But then, Ursamajor. I suggest a Cat like Togeluga or Bahamut or Mekako to kill the Ursamjors when the Piggy is dead.
- Then be happy that you finished this level because the insane variant is much easier. Of course, I'm not the highest level player around. I'm only at user rank 2146, so this is the only Strategy that worked for me currently