Blue Illusion (Insane) is the third stage in Growing Blue.
- At the beginning, some Mistress Celeboodle appear, followed by Scissoroo; you can deal with them easily using Macho Legs cat. When you hit the base Nimoy Bore appears supported by Maawth, Kroxo, Cyberhorn and Scissoroo.
Strategy 1 by Redonkulous (ft. Castaway Cat)
- What you want to do at the start of the battle is send meat shields out once the first Mistress Celeboodle gets close to your base. Then you can start stacking Castaway cats to freeze the Scissoroos that come out. Once the base is hit, send out Holy Valkyrie Cat to help freeze the Nimoy Bore. Then send out your heavy-hitters to kill it while it is frozen.
- If you dont have Holy Valkyrie Cat or good treasures yet, consider stacking a lot more Castaways than you think you previously needed.
Strategy 2 (Warlock & Pierre, gacha) by EraserCat1
- Macho/Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, other cheap meatshield, Onmyoji Cat(optional), Corrupted Psychocat, Macho Legs, Castaway Cat, Baby Cat(optional), Warlock & Pierre, and another unit.
- First send out some cats do deal with the Mistress Celeboodles and Scissoroos, but don't push.
- Save up money to upgrade wallet and summon Warlock & Pierre. Continue spawning Macho Legs, meatshields, and Castaway Cat.
- The Warlock & Pierre will do the heavy-hitting, make sure to keep spamming meatshields, castaway, and macho legs.
- You should win before long. Good luck!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.